Parent's Choice Baby Wash & Shampoo

by Parent's Choice

Parent's Choice Baby Wash & Shampoo: Tear-free baby wash Mild cleanser for use on baby's sensitive skin and hair

Im wondering if this is similar to the baby Jonson version?
Is this soap good for Baby’s with sensitive skin?Parent's Choice Baby Wash & Shampoo
I read that there is a small amount of bleach in this product. Is that true?
Start your review of Parent's Choice Baby Wash & Shampoo!
Shana A.
Ypsilanti, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Parent's Choice Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Shana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesome product. It has a light scent, and I use it on my 2 year old. I’ve used almost the whole bottle and he’s never had dry skin from it nor any rashes of any kind. It’s cheap, useful, and lasts a long time.
Karina R.
miami fl
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Parent's Choice Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Karina R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My little one is 6 yrs old and she loves to use this when its bath time she loves the smell and i love how soft and gentle its for her
Melissa C.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff works when you’re in a bind or on a budget. It smells nice, but the smell doesn’t last long. It also feels super thin and watery. When compare to the leading product, it definitely lacks in quality in my opinion. My advice would be to just go ahead and splurge on Johnson and Johnson baby body wash and shampoo and go with Target’s Up&Up brand.
Nicole C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
I use this baby wash when I'm first taking off my makeup for the night. This is extremely gentle on the skin, doesnt break me out, and doesnt burn my eyes. The price is right, a bottle last me forever. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes.
Taylor D.
Kearny , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I honestly love this body wash. For obvious reasons the price is great! It smells really good just like other brands. It is good for my newborns sensitive skin! I like the easy to use pump because trying to give a newborn a bath isn’t easy.
Stephanie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This shampoo and wash is fantastic, and the price is even better! I've used it for many years for both my girls. It cleans and washes, and it's a no-tears formula, which is one less thing to worry about. This is a great bathtime wash and I continue to use it for my youngest daughter now.
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Parent's Choice Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Lacee L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This baby wash and shampoo is so gentle. I use this to clean my makeup brushes and the bottle last me for a very very long time. I can't bring myself to buy expensive makeup brush cleaners and this definitely does the job of getting them clean, well. I would recommend this to a friend.
Taylor M.
Bath, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Works just as great as any other name brand product. Would highly recommend and will never go back to name brand just because of a name. It works and smells great. Keeps my babies clean and smelling great.
Brandy T.
Cameron
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great product. Close comparison to Johnson’s. It smells great and works well.
Nikki L.
Manchester
This product is very inexpensive. Works very well. Its just as good as brand name baby soaps. It doesn't dry out babies skin. It makes them soft and very clean! I use this product regularly. I highly recommend this baby soap.