Parent's Choice Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by amanda h.Parent's Choice Baby Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Giselle N.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #35 in Baby Shampoo

Parent's Choice Baby Wash & Shampoo: Tear-free baby wash Mild cleanser for use on baby's sensitive skin and hair see more...

• I read that there is a small amount of bleach in this product. Is...2 Answers
  • Does this one or the night time one smell better?1 Answers
Nikki L.
Manchester
This product is very inexpensive. Works very well. Its just as good as brand name baby soaps. It doesn't dry out babies skin. It makes them soft and very clean! I use this product regularly. I highly recommend this baby soap.
Alexandria D.
Houghton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this product, and the price. It works the SAME as Johnson and Johnson brand baby wash, for a third of the price. It’s super effective. I bought it at my local Walmart. I definitely recommend this to other parents! Save a few bucks.
Sydney B.
White Oak, TX
It works great on my messy two year old and gets her clean. It has a nice smell to it. I don't like how it doesn't get as soapy as other brands. I would definitely use it again though.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
If I'm in a tight spot and my kids need bath wash I buy this. I would much rather have real Johnson & Johnson because it lathers better and the smell is a little stronger, but knowing its cheaper the smell and lather is understanding. Very satisfied overall with the fact that it does still get them clean & leave them smelling good, just a lighter smell. Also love that it really is tear free and no harsh ingredients as well.
Jessi T.
Henrico, VA
For the price, I love this wash for my son. It doesn't have as strong of a smell as the standard yellow Johnson and Johnson which I like. It leaves my son smelling great and is very gentle on his skin. My only complain is that it takes quite a bit more to really lather up his washcloths than any other brand I've tried. But to be real for a minute, it costs so much less than everything else I can look past that.
Chante P.
This shampoo/body wash is such a great product and so cheap.I've used this brand a lot and also Johnson's shampoo and honestly Johnson's didn't make my son's hair or skin feel any different than parents choice.Plus the bottles are huge,even though they're cheap,so they last my son a really long time!
Sarah P.
Chipley, FL
I not only use this wonderful product for my girls but also use it to clean my makeup brushes and as face wash to remove my eye makeup I love the affordability of the parents choice brand vs named brand it's exactly the same to me! Love love love this product
Lauren H.
Marrero, LA
This is the only shampoo I buy for my toddler. It's tear free so I don't have to worry about him getting some in his eyes since he doesn't like to keep them closed. I would recommend this product and will continue to buy it.
marisol l.
I love this baby wash although I got the one without the pump it lasted me a really long time and made my son squeaky clean I would recommend this baby wash to any mother it's really good and so budget friendly.
Heather W.
Bentonville, AR
I've been using this body wash for my son since he was born. it is so gentle on his skin and smells so good. I even use it as a bubble bath. the product is just as good as the the name brand and so is the price.
I read that there is a small amount of bleach in this product. Is that true?
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
Does this one or the night time one smell better?