Parent's Choice Baby Lotion

by Parent's Choice

Parent's Choice Baby Lotion: Helps protect baby's skin from dryness Rich moisturizers are quickly absorbed to prevent drying Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and non-greasy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Parent's Choice Baby Lotion!
Belle Chasse, LA
I use this every day as an adult because I have sensitive skin. I love the fresh clean smell and it works sooo good. I use it after shaving because I tend to have bad razor burn and I moisturize with it after showering to keep my skin soft.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product use this on my daughter smells great not very sticky very light on her skin make sure her baby skin saves very soft I have no cons about this very positive oh come on this product and it's very affordable
Lincolnton
I love love love there lotion! It's makes my daughter's skin super soft and smells amazing afterwards. If you have never used thidnproduct i would recommend it. Its super cheap an supers soft on babys skin.!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this lotion personally for my self I don't use it on my baby boy but I've been using this lotion on my self for many years and I swear by it it's not watery it's just thick enough and the smell is not too overwhelming I love it price point is affordable
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you’re a parent like me who feels as though sometimes off brand won’t be as good as name brand because of how cheap it is and quality of the packaging don’t be fooled...boy was I wrong! I never in a million years thought this would work but it absolutely put my little one down right after the bath. I highly recommend!!
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This lotion smells like the old Johnson and Johnson baby lotion before they changed the scent. It is thinner but I prefer the old scent so this is a great alternative. I do not normally buy off brand but in this case it worked well.
Charlotte
Love this! Smells great, does the job well. Very inexpensive! No cons only pros! My son has really sensitive skin and this was great for him , we plan to use this for our newest baby due any day now. I have already stocked up!! Definitely recommend this to all parents
Reese, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It works well for the price. I paid just over a dollar for it and it's kept my baby's hands and feet moisturized. It works almost as well as Aveeno Baby Lotion. I use it for bedtime right after bath time and the scent helps my skin calm down for the night and bedtime.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lets face it. Johnson's brand is amazing but we don't always have the extra money to spend on lotion. When on a tight budget I recommend parents choice products and lotion. They have the same exact nighttime scent and the price is way cheaper.
Stockton Ca
Purchased at: Target
My mom told me I used this lotion when I was a baby and I loved it and so did she, the smell is amazing and it’s super soft on the skin and it’s an affordable lotion and I’m satisfied over all recommend this for every baby

Looking for your answer?