Parent's Choice Baby Lotion for Night-Time uploaded by diane h.Parent's Choice Baby Lotion for Night-Time uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #66 in Baby Lotion

Parent's Choice Baby Lotion for Night-Time: Helps calm restless babies With soothing aromas Moisturizing Pediatrician and dermatologist tested see more...

Parent's Choice Baby Lotion for Night-Time
  • "I prefer to use the name brand one cause its much better, but this product is okay kinda works the same, but its better to pay a lil more for the name brand one and be satisfied with it." in 3 reviews
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I like this. It has a silky feeling to it and it smells great. My son has sensitive skin though and this has recently been bothering him so only I am able to use it now.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We paired this up with the night time wash and after the bath we would lather the kids with this lotion and it helped them relax and sleep all night. The scent was pleasant and didn’t break my kids out. They have sensitive skin so I was pleased that it was great on their skin. I’d recommend.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this lotion, the smell is unbelievable, this is by far my favorite for baby lotion. Not harsh in scent just right , for us mom's feels like a spa day. But for baby even us is great, keeps skin soft and not greasy, affordable and not watery. My baby had no side affects using this. Love it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love the brand parents choice. To me it's just as good as the other leading brands. This helps my daughter sleep much better... I find if I use this, I don't have to fight with her as much to get to sleep
Erica S.
Works just as well as name brands! The scent is amazing! I love bathing my son in the lavender wash and then keeping his skin baby soft with this lotion! The price is amazing for the quantity! I will continue buying!
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
We have been using this product daily on my son for over a year, it smells wonderful, is easy to apply to baby's skin, has not caused any issues, and the best part is the price is EXCELLENT! I will continue to purchase this product and highly recommend it.
Angelica A.
I have to say i was surprised when i used this product, I normally don't like to use cheaper brands for my daughter but this body wash did do the job & if you can't really afford to buy the big purple one for Johnson's this is a pretty good alternative.
Laura F.
Gary, IN
I as a mom of 5 have tried nearly every baby product out there on the market. I prefer Johnsons and Johnsons bedtime lotion over parents choice only for the fact that this lotion is a lot more oily than the other brands. The smell is great though
Melissa T.
Murrieta , Ca
I prefer to use the name brand one cause its much better, but this product is okay kinda works the same, but its better to pay a lil more for the name brand one and be satisfied with it. I wouldn't buy again.
Kristle B.
E Bernstadt, KY
Good product. I tried for my children, but I actually prefer the name brand. its pretty much the same, but it doesn't seem to calm my children before bedtime quite like the name brand.
Kaitlyn K.
How does this compare to Johnson & Johnson night time lotion? Thats the only brand I've had/ used.
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Is this a good product or is it worth it to jus get named brand?
Old can a infant be to start using this product?
How Old can a infant be to start using this product?