Parent's Choice Added Rice Starch Infant Formula with Iron, 32.2 oz uploaded by Gabriela R.

BY PERRIGO

Parent's Choice Added Rice Starch Infant Formula with Iron: Neuro Complete supports brain development Reduces frequent spit-up Milk based Makes approximately 230 fl oz of formula Add water 32.2 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
I love this formula! My baby is going into 5 months old and has tried 3 different formulas. Nothing worked for his EXCESSIVE spit up. He would go thru 5 outfits a day. If he ate a 4 oz bottle it looked like 3 came back up! Last week I bought this formula & it has taken my baby's excessive spit up away. I'm so thankful for this formula! I wish I had tried it a month or so ago!
JoAnna L.
Adel, GA
My little one had GERD and so we tried this formula in hopes of maybe not having to constantly carry around a bath towel for spit up. She loves it and it does seem to help a little. I also found this specific brand not to be as expensive as other brands we have tried so that’s another bonus😁
Gabriela R.
Works well if your baby spits up the other formulas! Baby loves it , keeps it down ! Something about it is that it's more expresso then anything and a bit yellow looking , but I would most recommend to other parents that need help looking for a formula !