Parenting School Years  (6-11) uploaded by jessystgo Q.Parenting School Years  (6-11) uploaded by jessystgo Q.Parenting School Years  (6-11) uploaded by jessystgo Q.
Parenting School Years  (6-11)

Parenting School Years (6-11)

BY NONE

1 Year, 11 issues - On the day a mom puts her child onto the kindergarten bus, her life - and her child's - will be forever changed. School alters everything in a kid's world. This NEW edition of Parenting magazine captures the joys and explores the questions and unique challenges that moms face with their school-age children. Parenting: School Years Magazine fills a critical need and is for parents with kids ages 6-11. see more...

Parenting School Years  (6-11)
Parenting School Years (6-11)
  • "i really like this magazine i like to read it when im on a long trip but i think they can do better by reviewing kids products or putting on craft ideas or anything fun." in 1 review
Katie A.
Pawtucket, RI
I used to be subscribed to this magazine. I didn't have an issue with it, I just let my subscription run out. I liked it's articles, but I thought that there wasn't anything in there that I couldn't find online and save my money. I feel like this about a lot of magazines.
Zoila F.
Chelsea, MA
I really like this magazine i like to read it when I'm on a long trip but i think they can do better by reviewing kids products or putting on craft ideas or anything fun.
Denille M.
Charlotte
This is a super fun magazine. I get this one and love to look around in it for fun ideas to do with children. It is also nice to see how others raise their children.
Whittney D.
I have children that span from 4-17 so I love reading these types of magazines, and the Parenting school years is one of the best I have found
Talesha R.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is a pretty good magazine and has some ideas of things to do with your kids or different things to make, my kids enjoy the craft things
Darcie H.
Independence, KY
I receive the parenting 0-5 now because that's my children's age range but when the time comes I'm sure I will enjoy this one just as much.
Tonya P.
Springfield, IL
Good read and lots of useful helpful tips. Some things are a little over the top but serves its purpose with great articles
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
I enjoy it! Gives me an outlook as to what other parents are going through with their children of the same age.
BarryJammie C.
Nampa, ID
Good ideas and articles to read. Trusted name. But a lot of ads and not a lot of "meat"
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
I an a big fan of all the parenting magazines, they all have so much information.
Shelby B.
Why do you like this magazines?