BY PARENTHOOD

• Never heard of this one but as a parent, I am curious! W...5 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Laura V.
I love this show entertaining in all aspects!
You get the good, the bad, and the ugly with this show and it's all very well done.
You get to love everyone on the show, you feel a part of their family!
Laura R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hands down one of the best TV shows on netflix! I absolutely love the story lines and how it touches so many people across so many walks of life. everyone can relate to at least one of the characters!
Kara D.
Beech Grove , IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this show. All the drama, heartache, stress everything about this show. Has great actors in it. They all did a great job with their characters. Made you really believe in the story.
Jen D.
Montgomery, AL
Do you want to laugh AND cry in every single episode? Then this is the show for you. There's not another show that's so emotionally charged as this one. Even though there are several different family parts and stories, each one pulls you in. I'm so sad that the series is over!
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of the best shows ever! I have watched it all the way through at least 3 times. You just get so invested in the family's lives and can't wait to see whats going to happen. I guarantee you will love it.
Alison J.
Lakeside, CA
Parenthood was such a great show and I was sad to see it end. I thoroughly enjoyed the season that it did have and I loved watching the characters lives unfold. A great family story and you'll want to be a part of the family by the time you've watched an episode or two.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is amazing. One of my all time favorites. I watched the entire series and then re-watched it. It's a great family show that deals with real life struggle and family issues. It's happy, sad, funny, and all around a fantastic show! I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Ashli E.
Heflin, AL
This is my favorite show of all time. The characters and stories are so relatable, and you just fall in love with them! It breaks my heart that they cancelled the show. Please bring back parenthood!
Risay S.
San Diego, CA
I loved this show. It was addicting from the very first episode and I loved all of the characters as if they are really family. The ending was sad but I know that's how the show would have to end.
Hailey B.
Bloomingdale, MI
This show was AMAZING! It made me laugh, cry and I couldn't wait to watch each episode. I discovered it on Netflix and watched the entire series in a week. I recommend it to all my friends and warn them that they will cry and laugh, probably at the same time. Great show!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.