BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Catherine C.
Rolesville, NC
This was a fantastic show! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great family-oriented drama. It will definitely pull your heartstrings, though. Tissues come in handy on almost EVERY episode.
Araceli M.
Milwaukee, WI
So far I have not gotten very far into this show yet because I am watching it on Netflix. I would say it is similar to Modern Family, but with more of a drama aspect. The actors all play their roles well so far. I would recommend this to other adults due to some mature content.
Shon G.
Savannah, GA
I have only just started watching the show seems to be really good. I will continue watching the show seems to be getting funnier every episode every episode. I would recommend that everyone watch it.
Cynthia G.
Clarion, PA
I absolutely love this show. I laughed, I cried. The actors and actresses were amazing. Packed full of surprises. I don't know any other show like this one. This is by far my favorite. I would highly recommend this show if you are into drama. Its one of my absolute favorites
Joanne M.
Torrance, CA
I love this show as does my spouse. We can watch this together which is great! It's sad, it's happy and has all kinds of good actors. I would recommend this series if you have kids or even if you don't, it's still a must watch! We could never wait for the new episode each week.
Robyn M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love parenthood and I never wanted it to end! It was the first series that I finished completely on Netflix, that's a feat! You can relate to so many characters and situations. Definitely a must watch
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
LOVVVVEEEEDDD this show. It's more of a chick-flick but I watched it whenever I had any alone time. I even convinced my sister to watch it an now shes stuck on the show. I love the actors they choose to be in the show and would probably buy the series to watch again and again.
Savannah R.
Independence , VA
The best show around! It's so hard for my husband and I to find a show we both like! This one has something for everyone! The acting is absolutely fantastic. Very believeable story line! A must watch!
Am P.
San Diego, CA
AWESOME! Absolutely what a family is really like! You are either laughing out loud or crying! It is very relatable and honest! The characters are great and the actors playing each one are perfect! Binge watch for sure on netflix if you can! It is absolutely worth your time!
Kara D.
Beech Grove , IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this show. All the drama, heartache, stress everything about this show. Has great actors in it. They all did a great job with their characters. Made you really believe in the story.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.