BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Lily F.
Salem, OR
This show made me cry every episode. When I think of my ideal family, I play the intro through my head. The creators did something to their audience- we all love the cast like their stories are real.
Mary M.
It is a shame this TV show was canceled it was about one family and their children and their daily struggles to be the best role models for their kids. It has several well known actors in it including craig t nelson and lauren graham. It is a must watch family television show.
Araceli M.
Milwaukee, WI
So far I have not gotten very far into this show yet because I am watching it on Netflix. I would say it is similar to Modern Family, but with more of a drama aspect. The actors all play their roles well so far. I would recommend this to other adults due to some mature content.
Paige S.
Wauwatosa, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love!!! I was so sad to see this show go. It had all of the best elements of a good drama - relatable characters, heart wrenching moments and humor. I am hoping the new series This is us will be a lot like Parenthood.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
amazing program to watch , very entertaining ! My friends introduced me to this program & I was just amazing of how great it was ! They have Amazing actors I wish I could act like that ! Must watch !
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
Bring the box of tissues and your favorite ice cream! Every episode will have you crying and laughing all in one. Loved how relatable the issues in this show were especially coming from a large family!
Leanne C.
Braselton, GA
I really loved this show. This family soon became my family and if you have siblings it hits home even more. This is definitely a show you will want to sit down and binge watch. The actors are just amazing and have a long history on imdb. You will really love the characters.
Anna H.
1,365 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I have been watching this show from the beginning and I fell in love. It is well written and acted. The storyline NEVER get boring and the variety of characters give the audience something to relate to!
Lindsey S.
Middlesex, NJ
This is one of the best shows ever on television. The cast is so relatable and truly feels like a real family. This show deals with a variety of family issues and is great to watch as an entire family.
Aly O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness...... This is such a good TV show!!! I can't believe that it's over. I would highly recommend you go back and watch all the seasons. Funny, emotional and real life! Great show about family.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.