BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Kimberly O.
Genoa, NE
This is one of my absolute favorite shows. Was so sad to see if end. The relationships and wonderful. The show touches on so many real life probless like cancer, failed businesses, death and much more. It is a must watch show. I laughed and cried several times during the series.
Taylor W.
One of my favorite shows of all time! I'm so sad that it is over. It was happy and sad and funny and made you mad all at the same time... It's just like real life! Now I want to watch it all over again!
Kacie I.
Cincinnati, OH
Parenthood is good, and I would like to continue watching it. The episodes are somewhat long for a comedy/drama which makes me not watch it as often as other shows that are quicker and more climactic. I started watching because it was highly recommended to me by friends and family.
THE BEST SHOW OF ALL TIME! Drama, comedy, happiness, sadness...all emotions in one episode! When this show ended, I felt that I had lost part of my family. I honestly felt as though I was part of the Bravermen family after watching the series. It is a must watch for all families!
Grecia S.
This is hands down a really well-written and entertaining show if you are looking to watch something to relax after a long day of work. Not much action at all, but it has a really good story and nice message to it. I got obsessed with it and recommend it to everyone that I know.
Shannon D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Wow. This show is perfect. It follows a family of grown siblings and their now current families through life. Almost all the seasons are on Netflix and it is worth your time. It's perfect for everyone. Has some drama, humor, love stories, etc. Really pulls on the heart strings though.
Ellen C.
Irvine, CA
Oh how I miss Parenthood. It was one of the best and most underrated shows on television. Lauren Graham and Mae Whitman are gems and I love watching them together. It was very emotional, but thats what I loved most is how much they loved each other. I miss watching it every week.
Emily A.
Guyton , GA
This show was consistently good right up until they cancelled it. I don't think I ever made it through an episode without shedding a tear! I'm glad they at least got to end the show on their own terms.
Dawn Y.
Prattville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I hate that this show went off the air. I have seen it all but I need more. I loved the way it pulled me into every episode and I loved all the characters. There were so many different characters that everyone found someone to relate to. There were funny moments, sad ones, angry ones and you always were rooting for them to come out on top. It's really one of the best shows I've watched.
Alyssa G.
Van Nuys, CA
I have a love hate relationship with this show. At times I find it to be a little slow, but I've fallen so in love with the characters that I had to keep watching and I didn't regret it. I'm not normally a drama watcher or a crier but this show had me crying like a baby often!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.