BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Eva C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Thanks a lot. This show makes me cry every time I see it. It makes you feel almost every emotion. It is draining but you have to keep watching it. It relates so much to life in general. The battles are real.
Alyssa M.
One of the best shows of all time. Binge watched in one summer. The acting is fantastic, and the characters are relatable. There are many different storylines going on at once, but not difficult to follow. You go through all the emotions every episode. Would absolutely recommend!
Chelsey T.
Battle Creek, MI
Funny show and good for families. Some content pg13 but it has a great sense of humor to it and really plays on the situations families have. Great show! Highly recommend but be prepared to binge watch!
Mariam S.
Atlanta, GA
Such an amazing show! Unknowingly my mother, my mother in-law, and I were all watching this show!! This is absolutely amazing show that hits home and expresses real-life challenges of all different types. I would highly recommend watching this show-it is by far one of my favorites!
Stephanie V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
So emotional! A great loving show that you fall in love with the entire cast! Not for everyone, but great for families, soon to be families, or just someone who likes to "get away" for an hour! (Like me!)
Megan L.
West Fargo, ND
LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! You really feel all the emotions each family member is feeling and I often found myself relating to a lot of them. Would totally recommend this to anyone! Great for all audiences
Melissa R.
Richfield, WI
It takes a lot to keep me interested in the family drama type show but the actors were great. It reminded me of the show brothers and sisters. Loved all of the characters and wished it were still on air!
Christine H.
Nashville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This may be the most incredible show I have ever had the pleasure of watching. Amazing cast, unbelievable storyline, and a family of characters that quickly grows to feel like your own family. If you have a heart, you must watch this show ASAP. One of the best shows of my lifetime.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The best show that television has seen in a very long time. I laugh and cry right along with the members of the show. It's unreal how much close you feel to the family once you start watching this show. Cannot figure out why they had to take it off the air, a big mistake in my opinion.
Taylor W.
One of my favorite shows of all time! I'm so sad that it is over. It was happy and sad and funny and made you mad all at the same time... It's just like real life! Now I want to watch it all over again!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.