BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Jessica L.
Chesapeake, VA
The characters make you care. There is no option. They are raw and honest. It's an appealing family dynamic in the way that it is not threateningly righteous. They are broken and imperfect and very charming.
Gin M.
Villa Rica, GA
This show is great! I had a friend recommend it to me last season and it's so applicable to my life! It makes you laugh, it makes you cry. I don't watch much tv, but this is addicting. The actors are great. I've told all my friends about it and several have started watching with me.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the most amazing show, I cried and laughed with this family. You'll end up feeling like your part of the Braverman family. I love how real the issues they dealt with where. I recommend watching ASAP
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I loved this show and it was one of my favorite shows and I love how it is about the family if one of family members was messy, the family will always be there to support and help out no matter what. I was so sad that this show is over with Zeke died :(.. Would love to watch it more!
Rocky T.
Las Vegas, NV
This show is AWESOME! I hate it was cancelled. I thought the show did an amazing job with real life situations and how the characters portrayed real life. Actors were AMAZING! Storyline behind the series was great!
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This show definitely looks into the lives of a real family. They have their ups and their downs but they all come together as a family to overcome the biggest obstacles! Have your tissues handy when you watch!
Maria O.
I couldn't bring myself to watch the series finale of this show because I just didn't want it to end. I think most people can relate in someway to this family, and they are perfectly imperfect. It's a great family drama that really reflects many of the struggles families face today.
Britni R.
Berwick, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows! I got into it when it appeared on Netflix and because I'm such a big Lauren Graham fan. :) I used to watch it when I ran on the treadmill and I found my self running for longer because I wasn't ready for the episode to end!! This show is such a heartwarming show because it covers "real" topics and a "real" family. Just watch out because you'll find youself crying and laughing!!
Jenn R.
Grove City, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just started watching this show about a month ago and completely love it! There's so many ways to connect to real lives and it shows real situations that make us all feel a little better about our lives!
Cecily P.
Three Rivers, TX
There's not a show on TV that compares to parenthood. It deals with real issues that real families have and by the end I felt like I was in the braver man family. I recommend this show to all of my friends.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.