BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of the few shows that I think I've cried during each episode. This show is incredible, and always touching. The writers always touch on important topics every episode, like growing up with autism, relationship dynamics between new and seasoned couples, and coping with death or divorce. There's a great cast of characters on here too: Lauren Graham, Dax Shepherd, Mae Whitman.. So many more. Must watch! It's on Netflix.
Stefani S.
This is an excellent family show, and I'm so sad it has come to an end. There is something for everyone in this TV series. The character development is really good, and the actors seem to suit the characters perfectly. I admire how they were able to pull in conflicts that real people face with their families, such as cancer/health issues, Autism, raising children, divorce, alcoholism, etc. Just a great show with great values.
Kyndal S.
This show doesn't get as much credit as it deserves. It has taught me many life lessons that i will use forever, like not to judge people too quickly and to be nice to others because you don't know what struggles they are going through. it also taught me that life is hard but it gets better. This show is perfect for everyone. its very diverse and points out many problems with today's society that i feel everyone should know.
Tabby I.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have a hard time finding shows that I can get into and really enjoy. This show really strikes with me and makes me appreciate my family for their quirks and sometimes irritating behavior. The characters are easy to identify with and it doesn't read as fake or subpar acting. There is chemistry between the characters that reads as a really family dealing with real life struggles. I love this show and I am so glad that I came across it.
Deb S.
I love love love this show! It was so easy to fall in love with the characters and become a part of their lives. It is so relatable. I felt like each character mirrored a member of my own family, including myself. I recommend this show to everyone. It's filled with every emotion. I laughed, cried, got angry, overjoyed, and hurt when they hurt. I felt like a chapter of my life ended when the show did. I wish it was still on.
Joanna B.
Sandy, UT
I started watching Parenthood during my maternity leave and was hooked! I'd watched the first couple episodes of season 1 when it first premiered, but for whatever reason it didn't draw me in. Now I'm obsessed - I've been trying to space them out so I don't run through all the seasons too quickly. To me, the thing that stands out the most is how realistic the dialog and conversations are. It never feels too scripted.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
With any show, it has it's ups and downs, but overall this show is an excellent family drama series. There is a lot of heart in this show that tackles (some far better than others) a lot of issues and problems that many families encounter such as divorce, illness, babies, death and a huge amount of others. It's worth a watch (though it you don't really like the first episode you probably won't like the series as a whole).
Rebecca K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I barely watched this show while it was on air, but I breezed through binge watching it on Netflix. This is a really good, well rounded show. It's a drama that can provide laughs. Sometimes, I felt like the plot lines weren't very realistic, but otherwise it's pretty easy to follow along. They seem like they'd be a real family and a lot of us can relate to them. Not going to add a spoiler, but the last episode had me bawling!
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Amazing story's with a great writer! So realistic as far as family dynamics, the characters just draw you in and you feel like you know them. Everybody has someone in their life that is similar to these characters so it's great to watch. I love the whole thing there isn't a single season that you feel doesn't belong. Looks so authentic! Amazing show every family, son, daughter or paren't ever should watch this! That means you!
Liliana C.
Phoenix, AZ
I will watch episodes of Parenthood over and over again. I stream it and have only gotten through about three seasons because I don't watch shows often, but this one is bingeworthy. It's impossible to get bored because it follows the families of four siblings, each with their own challenges and dynamics. There are always things to celebrate or opportunities to learn from. Very thankful I stumbled upon this show!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.