BY PARENTHOOD

• Never heard of this one but as a parent, I am curious! W...5 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Kirby M.
This a story about a dream family. Everyone has their issues. But everyone comes together to work through them. Heartbreaking and funny all the same - this dramedy will steal your soul. I highly recommend you watch this with someone you love. You'll just appreciate one another even more.
Lori K.
Porterville, CA
Best show ever! Parenthood is one of the top series I have ever watched on tv. It is definitely one of the programs that I will cherish and miss now that the series has ended. This one makes you feel like part of the family and once it ended it was missed terrible. Wish it would come back.
Brittany G.
I absolutely loved this series, it grabbed me in the beginning and I was stuck like glue till the very end. Lots of life lessons and life handled situations that I identified with. Recommended to EVERYONE.
Jen N.
Longview, Tx
One of my favorite shows. I love shows about families and this is a great one!! It's hard not to fall in love with the whole family. I never lost interest and was excited to watch it to the end. Must watch!!
Jeremy R.
Stockton, CA
I want to tell you guys about this product ive used before its lysol works wonders and its good for everything to do with cleaning awsome product would recommend to go out and buy buy buy keep the jerms away
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This show definitely looks into the lives of a real family. They have their ups and their downs but they all come together as a family to overcome the biggest obstacles! Have your tissues handy when you watch!
Felicia f.
Portland, OR
It just shows what parents go through in life with children. And how parents try to help there kids and teach them a lesson. The acting is awesome they just make the TV show a real life story. You should most definitely watch it. Young adults need to know what they are heading into.
Britni R.
Berwick, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows! I got into it when it appeared on Netflix and because I'm such a big Lauren Graham fan. :) I used to watch it when I ran on the treadmill and I found my self running for longer because I wasn't ready for the episode to end!! This show is such a heartwarming show because it covers "real" topics and a "real" family. Just watch out because you'll find youself crying and laughing!!
Pat C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Es una serie maravillosa. Me enganche desde el principio. Excelentes actores y actuaciones. Quiero una nueva temporada. Hablan del día a día familiar. Problemas habituales en el. La recomiendo ampliamente.
Emily E.
Russellville, AR
The actors are okay in this show but the story line is so good. Grab some tissues. It's so sweet. Sometimes the characters are hard to understand. A lot of talking over one another. But overall a good show
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.