BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Sara B.
Baltimore, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was an awesome tv show! I was so sad when it ended! But I loved how they ended it (mostly)! The actors were great and I looked forward to watching it each week. Always keep a box of tissues nearby though!
Jenna B.
I'm am totally hooked on this show! I feel like part of the family. This show acts out every day issues that lots of families can relate to and it tugs at your heart. I would recommend this show through and through. The actors are phenomenal and make you feel like you are part of the show.
Sheila G.
I started watching this show a couple of seasons in and quickly fell in love. I felt like all of the characters were really relatable and I looked forward to each week's episode. The finale show was one of the sweetest I have ever seen and LOVED how it showed their future lives! Great job!
Melissa E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Another amazing series I was sad to see end! I think I cried at just about every episode! Some were sad cries and some were good cries! If that makes sense! I loved watching some of these actors in other shows/movies and they didn't disappoint in this series either! It is a must see series!
Holly L.
North Conway, NH
One of the best shows I have ever seen, not only does it draw you in but you can learn so much from watching it. I love how it has it's sad moments, happy, dramatic, etc... I wish there were more seasons of it!
Jessica E.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love love love this series! I really hope parenthood comes back! It's so relatable with everyday family struggles, with kids, work, and daily lives! The actors are spectacular! I have watched the season twice!
Rebecca M.
West Chester, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was never interested in watching this show but one day I decided to watch it on Netflix and I was completely hooked! I have been watching and am on the 5th season and it is my go-to show to watch after work
Lori K.
Porterville, CA
Best show ever! Parenthood is one of the top series I have ever watched on tv. It is definitely one of the programs that I will cherish and miss now that the series has ended. This one makes you feel like part of the family and once it ended it was missed terrible. Wish it would come back.
Caroline S.
Fredonia, NY
THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING SHOW.
I would recommend this to anyone who loves to watch shows about family drama. I don't really know how to describe this show but it just sucked me right in and I love it so much!!!!
Dana H.
I really love Parenthood. I usually don't really care for cheesy shows similar to this, but I loved it. I definitely felt myself "connecting" with certain characters and it was a very touching and lovely show.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.