BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Jennie O.
Perkins , OK
Oh. My. Goodness. I sure wish this show had not ended. So sad. BUT it was a very great show while it lasted and episodes are available on Hulu so I'm set on getting to watch reruns and such. Love me some Parenthood.
Kandyce H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I just re-watch this on Netflix all the way through and I don't think I've cried this much with any TV show other than Grey's Anatomy and it is such a heart touching show I don't know how anyone cannot like it.
Kristin a.
grantham , NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A hilarious comedy; I have enjoyed many hours on Netflix watching previous seasons of this sitcom! With so many different characters, anyone can find someone to relate to in this comedy. It never gets boring.
Holly L.
North Conway, NH
One of the best shows I have ever seen, not only does it draw you in but you can learn so much from watching it. I love how it has it's sad moments, happy, dramatic, etc... I wish there were more seasons of it!
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
This is a very good show. You can watch it around children. It shows how all families have difficulties and struggles but they stick together and get through them. It can be very heart felt but is also very comical.
Dana H.
I really love Parenthood. I usually don't really care for cheesy shows similar to this, but I loved it. I definitely felt myself "connecting" with certain characters and it was a very touching and lovely show.
Kat T.
Norman, OK
This show can be incredibly silly, but as a feel-good guilty pleasure show it really delivers. You fall in love with the characters and it's a great escape if you don't have the best family situation yourself.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show kept me bawling from season one all the way through the series finale. It addresses every day issues and has great actors. I would say it is a one of a kind show, definitely a must watch. I binge watched it from beginning to end in no time flat!
Danielle D.
Arlington, VA
Ive been watchning this show since the very first season. It is a great family show to watch with all ages. Its about a family and all of the members and their different lives. It also has a son with autism and that also makes the show great. Im sad that there will not be anymore seasons,
Jax A.
Hillsborough, NJ
SUCH A GREAT SHOW!!!! A BIT SAD, But has funny moments. A family series. Season 3 is my favorite. Director did such an incredible job picking the cast to play each role. Similar to Gilmore Girls, Gossip girl.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.