BY PARENTHOOD

• Never heard of this one but as a parent, I am curious! W...5 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Michelle K.
I so wish they would have kept this series going!!! Hands down one of the very best family oriented series of the past 20 years!!! We need more shows like this on to on a lot less reality based programming!!!!!
Lori K.
Porterville, CA
Best show ever! Parenthood is one of the top series I have ever watched on tv. It is definitely one of the programs that I will cherish and miss now that the series has ended. This one makes you feel like part of the family and once it ended it was missed terrible. Wish it would come back.
Holly L.
North Conway, NH
One of the best shows I have ever seen, not only does it draw you in but you can learn so much from watching it. I love how it has it's sad moments, happy, dramatic, etc... I wish there were more seasons of it!
Jax A.
Hillsborough, NJ
SUCH A GREAT SHOW!!!! A BIT SAD, But has funny moments. A family series. Season 3 is my favorite. Director did such an incredible job picking the cast to play each role. Similar to Gilmore Girls, Gossip girl.
Lindsey P.
Costa Mesa, CA
I am so sad this show is over. During the last season my husband came home from work and I was crying on the couch and he thought something happened but it was from watching this show. Great writing and acting.
elle i.
fort myers, FL
A true portrayal of the modern American family. Every parenting issue is hit right on the head. The multi dimensional characters keep the storyline interesting and real. The show will make you laugh and cry and remind you of your own family is an oddly wonderful way. A must watch for sure!
Ashtyn S.
Rexburg, ID
I LOVE Parenthood! Seriously, I've watched the whole series 4 times. I love the drama and reality that is in this show. I feel like there is always something that someone can relate to... whether that is illness, divorce, employment, etc. Go watch it, and be inspired by the Braverman family.
Rachael M.
Richmond, KY
I LOVE this show.. I watch it over and over. Seriously it will make you cry and fall in love with their family. I love all the actors especially Mac. Kind of reminds you or Gilmore girls and 7th heaven in one.
Brea R.
Olive Branch, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Parenthood is probably the best show that's been on television in a long time. You grow up with the characters and learn so much about life and its troubles with the characters. I seriously think I learned more from this show than any other show I've watched. I'm so sad it had to come to an end!
caroline s.
Wallingford, CT
Parenthood is one of the best shows i've ever watched. The actors are great and really commit to their characters. The plot lines are wonderful and its just an all round great show. I'd recommend it to anyone! Especially gilmore fans, while its not the same you'll still get some nostalgia!.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.