BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Niveda P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
AMAZING SHOW. So relatable and down to earth. It really gets you hooked and you understand and empathize with each and every character. I wish the series never ended! I was SO upset when I had finished the show!
Angie V.
Victorville, CA
Addicting series love that they shadow every generation and the struggles people deal with at different ages , different race , and disabilities. Very relatable characters and awesome cast playing those characters.
Caroline R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I received the parenthood complete series set for Christmas last year and I LOVE IT! I always loved the show when it was running and I really enjoy being able to rewatch it again at my own pace. They feel like such a real family, one you'd want to be a part of, and they touch on REAL issues of life.
Laura C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
my mom got me into this show and after one episode I was hooked. so much drama! so much love! and so much family this show is great and touches your heart in so many ways. such great chemistry with the whole cast
Allie L.
Crown Point, IN
This show is spot on when it comes to the basic struggles of parenting and family life! It is a must see! A single episode can make you laugh, cry, and feel incredibly normal in an otherwise chaotic everyday life.
Chrissy B.
Amelia, OH
This is one of my all-time favorite shows. Pulls on your heart strings so much. I was SO SAD when it was cancelled. vIt's like a sitcom plus drama and way more character development. Great actors, real life topics.
Jessica E.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love love love this series! I really hope parenthood comes back! It's so relatable with everyday family struggles, with kids, work, and daily lives! The actors are spectacular! I have watched the season twice!
Holly L.
North Conway, NH
One of the best shows I have ever seen, not only does it draw you in but you can learn so much from watching it. I love how it has it's sad moments, happy, dramatic, etc... I wish there were more seasons of it!
Jennie O.
Perkins , OK
Oh. My. Goodness. I sure wish this show had not ended. So sad. BUT it was a very great show while it lasted and episodes are available on Hulu so I'm set on getting to watch reruns and such. Love me some Parenthood.
Kelly P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
This has got to be one of my favorite shows of all time!! I am so sad that it's not on the air anymore. I have never seen any other show compare to the high level of acting. My favorite series finale to date.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.