BY PARENTHOOD

• Never heard of this one but as a parent, I am curious! W...5 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Natalie H.
This show is so awesome!! I wish I had a close family like this. It's a good funny, not a corny funny. All the story lines are great. And the actors are really good, they play their characters very well. The more I watch it, the more I get attached to the characters so I hope it stays on for awhile.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved this show! I laughed, I cried and I felt such a connection to the family members! You get to see what seems to be a real family interacting and it its very well written. Dax Shepard is such a cutie also!
Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
Such a touching and realistic show. Love every single character and their storylines. Has some similarities to other shows but it's really one of a kind. Incredibly talented actors. It's a must watch in my book!
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
This show is really funny. It shows you what being a aren't is like. From the good times to the bad times and everything else in between. I like how they have everts day situations in the show. It's a must watch.
Grace S.
Anderson, IN
One of my fave shows ever! I'm so in love with the characters! The acting is so good and the writing is amazing and it's so realistic. I cried so hard when it was over! Watch it on Netflix seriously it's my fave.
Jordyn P.
Tempe, AZ
One of my all time favorite shows. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. The family dynamics make for a never ending, awesome story line. There's always something happening in the show that will keep you watching
Shannon C.
Centreville, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Amazing show, amazing stories, amazing actors. I watched the entire series on Netflix & was so sad it ended. Too many favorite seasons and scenes. I love the father played by Craig T. Nelson. Amazing actor. I highly recommend if for nothing else it will show everyone's family has ups and downs.
Niveda P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
AMAZING SHOW. So relatable and down to earth. It really gets you hooked and you understand and empathize with each and every character. I wish the series never ended! I was SO upset when I had finished the show!
LaToya T.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely loved this show! I felt that the characters were very relatable.
My favorite scene was when Joel and Julia got back together.
I think that the actors portrayed their characters very well and really got into the character.
I think this show is a must watch and I would watch it again!
Anna D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Love this show!!!!! If you want to feel every emotion this is the show for you! I don't think there is bad scene in this show. I feel like this show should be long running because you must know what is happening to the characters and watching all grow up and old. I recommend this show to all!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.