BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is so close to real life. It's shows genuine happiness, sadness, and every day struggles. Great actors that make the series so easy to relate to. This show touches on Autism, alcohol abuse, ptsd, and so much more. I cried and laughed as I watched through the seasons. The last season definitely tugged at my heart strings and made me realize that after everything this family had been through, they stuck together no matter what. I loved Crosby and felt very connected to Adam and Kristina.
Kelsey H.
Olympia, WA
My favorite show of all time. I cried, laughed, and loved with all the varied members of this true to life family! I loved the fact that you see each family member at different stages of life dealing with different struggles and joys. There is really something for everyone. The recovery and unity the show portrays was such a beautiful and hopeful message. I enjoyed every episode and dreaded that final season being the end. A must watch and a re watch in my opinion.
Chara P.
Warren, OH
A fantastic show about the different dynamics that can occur within families. This show didn't hesitate to touch on real-world issues like bi-racial couples, aging parents, readjusting too life as a single parent, how cancer affects a family, and shining light on Aspergers. This was a highly underrated show that deserved much more!!! I was sad to see this one hit the cancellation list. If you're looking for a great show to spend some time with this one is a must see!
Lynn M.
Durham, ME
Based on one of my favorite movies from the 80s, Parenthood follows the Braverman family through its challenges in navigating modern life. We experience love, heartbreak, joy and sorrow through 4 siblings and their parents. One thing is sure: no matter where you are in the phase of your life, once you become a parent, you struggle with issues related to parenthood. The show is raw and on point and brings a great perspective to the mistakes and triumphs of parenting.
Samantha M.
This show is the absolute best. It truly hits on real issues that families face, and will have you feeling like you are part of the Braverman clan. You'll laugh, cry, and feel every emotion possible while watching this show. Definitely a must see.
Allison M.
Sanford, FL
I miss this show so much! Hands down this was the best television show ever created. I laughed, cried, celebrated, worried, and mourned with the show every week.
Rachael I.
Cudahy, WI
I loved this show when it was on. I usually don't watch much network shows, like nbc, cbs, as ours hard to watch a show that's on at a certain time, like not on demand or not recorded. But I made it a point to watch this show at the time of play or record it so I didn't miss it. This show has it all, comedy, drama, real family feel. Even though there was a lot of comedy I cried in almost every episode. Love that show. And I miss it. I should rewatch if possible
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was the best show! I watched every single episode! I started watching it by binge watching on Netflix (I mean isn't that how we watch all our TV shows these days?) but then I got caught up with the season and watched the last 2 seasons with NBC. I just loved the amount of true genuine love the family portrayed on the show. There is so much hate in the world and even in our own families, that it was nice to watch a show that pushed unconditional love.
Kacy B.
Douglasville, GA
I have recently started watching this show on Netflix and I like it. I like the characters and the story line. However, the show moves really slowly and the music chosen to play throughout the shows is not really that great. I do like the show, but it would be better if those things could be fixed. I can't stop watching them, I have to know whats going on, but just the music is crap and the story line takes forever to move along.
Aja B.
Euless, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I got into this show by another friend recommending it. I binge watched it on Netflix and it's one of my favorite drama series of all time. I loved the theme of family. They took things that most people don't want to admit happens and started conversations. I found myself caring about each character and loved the development thru the seasons. I hope to see more great series like this on tv. The writing is smart, witty, and welcoming.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.