BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Annie B.
Severn, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What a wonderful show. The Braverman clan feels like my own family (perhaps a bit more dramatic). This show holds a special place in my heart and I am so sad it is over, but it is definitely worth binge-watching again!
Kristin S.
Marshall, MN
The only negative thing that I can say about Parenthood is that it is over! What an amazing show! I only started watching it on Netflix but once I started I couldn't stop. Amazing show. Need more shows like this on TV!
Bianca J.
Pacifica, CA
This was my favorite show I have ever seen! I binged it within a couple weeks. When it was over I was so sad I have thought about re watching it but I am giving myself time to forget some stuff. It truly is an amazing show.
Elizabeth H.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this show! I could talk for a long time about how much each of these actors deserved awards for their performances. So well acted! The pace is very real. The series finale is one of the best I've ever seen. I don't know anyone who has watched it and doesn't want to be a Braverman afterword.
Amy B.
I watched all of the seasons. It shows the lives of a typical american family going through struggles and trying to keep it all together. Lauren Graham is amazing and really makes the show. Each episode is 1 hour long
Tracy K.
Bensalem , Pa
Great show I've laughed I've cried I'm honestly sad it's over this is a show I'm so happy I watched on Netflix I don't think I would have been able to wait each week for the next episode it's definitely a must watch
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Seriously good tv. It's hard to find themes in television that are so real and writing that you can relate to. Parenthood delivers. It will leave you smiling, crying, laughing and falling in love with the characters.
Ashley W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was my favorite TV show and I shed some big tears throughout many episodes. Being a paren't it dealt with issues I was facing or will be facing one day and I really wish it had lasted longer. Love the bravermans.
Michelle S.
Goddard, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Because Howard and longtime producing partner Brian Grazer are at the helm, Parenthood seems to be getting the care and feeding it deserves -- and the cast is peppered with proven performers who can deliver the goods.
Jessica S.
San Marcos, CA
One of the best shows ever! Relatively clean but so so relatable if you are a parent...or in a family at all...so that should be everyone! So heartfelt and funny. I literally mourned when this went off the air because I felt like these characters were my friends and family! I loved this show so much!!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.