BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Courtney G.
Soda Springs, ID
I absolutely loved this show! It was a breath of fresh air compared to all the high paced shows of today, and filled with scenarios that we all deal with in real life. The acting is superb and down to earth. A must watch!
Kelsi S.
This drama has a good storyline that will keep you coming back. I was so sad when it ended! I enjoy the humor throughout and the characters all play well off of each other. They grow with each season and don't go exactly how you would expect, but that's what makes great TV. I would recommend to my friends.
Italia V.
Modesto, CA
love this show!
is no easy@@
i love it i love it i love it ilove it i love it!! i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it ilove it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Tara F.
Wilmington, DE
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just finished watching this show on Netflix. I cried during episodes. Being a paren't it deals with issues that you may have to face or are currently facing. It touches on pretty much every age and the relationship with your parents and siblings as well. What a great show. Emotional and wonderful writing.
Katie R.
This was absolutely my family and friends' favorite show on television! We hate that it was canceled because it was so real and relatable to our lives. It really stands apart from the other shows that are mostly comedy because it gives you the feels and made you think about how this character could be you!
Haley W.
This is my favorite show in the entire world and I'm so sad it isn't on anymore. It is the most relatable show I've ever seen and has some of the best writing and acting out there. I would recommend this show to EVERYONE!
Jill C.
The show has a unique dichotomy of highlighting serious familial issues while using laughter and comedy throughout. The actors are sincere in their roles and it shows on film. The show has a little bit of everything for everyone and is relatable. The only thing I dislike about this show is that it ended.
Autumn B.
Bellevue , NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The style of this show was definitely a different setting. They give the normal ups and downs of a family by throwing those big ups and downs that not every family endure. It made you love them and feel for the characters
Jessica H.
Nesbit, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
There is no topic left untouched in this series. This is a modern review of family life that inspires laughter and provokes tears. You will fall in love with each character at least once over the course of this series.
Kristin S.
Marshall, MN
The only negative thing that I can say about Parenthood is that it is over! What an amazing show! I only started watching it on Netflix but once I started I couldn't stop. Amazing show. Need more shows like this on TV!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.