BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Meredith B.
Russell Springs, KY
I love the family dynamics found in this show. There is a lot of love, trials, hilarity, screw-ups, and making up. It is very similar to brothers and sisters, without the political aspect. I love Lauren Graham from Gilmore Girls, but there other notable actors as well. I was sad when I finished the show.
Katie R.
This was absolutely my family and friends' favorite show on television! We hate that it was canceled because it was so real and relatable to our lives. It really stands apart from the other shows that are mostly comedy because it gives you the feels and made you think about how this character could be you!
Alexandra D.
Huntington Station, NY
Parenthood is one of the only shows that makes me laugh and cry in the same episode. While many shows on TV are about families, the writers on Parenthood truly understand humans and create such heartfelt characters and plot lines. It is the perfect show to binge-watch on Netflix and I miss it being on TV.
Chloe S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
All the feels with this show. Everybody can relate to this even if they aren't parents. It resonates with me and every episode I cried. I don't think I can compare it with any other show because it really was one of a kind.
Maria B.
Sewickley, PA
I watched every episode of this series on Netflix compulsively! I love the whole cast, you will become so attached to them. It's a very emotional show - a lot of ups and downs and fighting. I cried at the final so hard!!
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm actually currently watching this show. It's slowly becoming a favorite though! It shows some real family drama. The drama seems so real, it's not really far fetched. If you're a fan of Gilmore Girls, you'd love this!
Tori G.
Carson City, NV
The show is so realistic and it leaves you wishing that the seasons didn't come to an end. The family in the series deals with issues that real family's deal with. The show will make you laugh and cry. It's definitely nice to be able to watch your show that doesn't make you feel bad at the end of the day
Italia V.
Modesto, CA
love this show!
is no easy@@
i love it i love it i love it ilove it i love it!! i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it ilove it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Tara F.
Wilmington, DE
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just finished watching this show on Netflix. I cried during episodes. Being a paren't it deals with issues that you may have to face or are currently facing. It touches on pretty much every age and the relationship with your parents and siblings as well. What a great show. Emotional and wonderful writing.
Courtney G.
Soda Springs, ID
I absolutely loved this show! It was a breath of fresh air compared to all the high paced shows of today, and filled with scenarios that we all deal with in real life. The acting is superb and down to earth. A must watch!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.