BY PARENTHOOD

• Never heard of this one but as a parent, I am curious! W...5 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Taylor Y.
Ahh Parenthood! There's so much I could write about this. The characters are so complex and the storylines keep you watching. The family aspect of it makes you want to be a part of their family. If you watch this all and fall in love like I do then let me just say that the last episode will leave you crying.
Dorothy T.
This is an amazing show that follows an extended family and all their ups and downs and daily life. I absolutely love how well integrated it is and how they are able to convey emotion. I would definitely reccomdnd this show
Kelsey B.
Phillipsburg, MO
Parenthood is one of my all time favorite shows. Finally - a show about a large family and the trials they go through daily but still manage to stick together and keep family first. The show bases so many of it's plots off of true life events like raising kids, heartbreak, cancer, loss and New life and love. I cry at least once every time I watch and feel more uplifted by the time it's over. If you haven't seen it, set your DVR.
Whitney U.
Impressed with the actors in the show! A great show that anyone can relate to! It's honest as to the hardships and relationships that the family has! I hate waiting to see what happens next and I am emotionally invested!
Annie B.
Severn, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What a wonderful show. The Braverman clan feels like my own family (perhaps a bit more dramatic). This show holds a special place in my heart and I am so sad it is over, but it is definitely worth binge-watching again!
Lacey M.
GREAT show. It's the closest show to reality and is actually relatable in a REAL way. My husband says the arguing and talking over each other stresses him out, but I don't mind it. Each character becomes special to you.
Haley W.
This is my favorite show in the entire world and I'm so sad it isn't on anymore. It is the most relatable show I've ever seen and has some of the best writing and acting out there. I would recommend this show to EVERYONE!
Kristen Z.
Lancaster, OH
This show has all the feels. I laugh and cry multiple times in every episode. I love everything about the Braverman's! The acting is great and makes me feel like I know this family personally. It is a definite must watch!
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I heard this was a new take on the old Steve Martin movie. I totally see the influence. It's a great show for everyone. I loved how it made you love the characters. Their life story brings you in and you become invested.
Laura H.
Northborough, MA
I started Parenthood the same year it went off the air, and was instantly addicted. The writers of this show paired humor and familial drama together, perfectly. I was sad to see it go, but love that I can keep watching it through netflix! It's addicting!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.