BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
ayleen z.
doral, FL
No se mucho de eso porque aun no experimento eso pero espero que muy pronto pueda ser madre y que mi esposo sea un buen padre... pero la paternidad es que este al 100% con tu hijo que le enseñes que esta bueno y que esta malo... nunca darle la espalda a tu hijo porque no sabes lo mucho que un hijo te necesita
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Parenthood is such a good show with an amazing cast selection this show would have you laughing crying angry like every emotion the acting is really good you actually feeling like you are apart of the family !!! Must watch!!
Erin S.
I love this show. It deals with real family issues. It is easy to relate to the family while you are watching this show. I really like some of the actors/actresses that portray the characters. Watching this show also helps to take you away from the stressful day you have had. It makes you smile, laugh and cry.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the BEST most genuine true life shows I have EVER seen. You really feel like you get to personally know the characters and each week leaves you wanting more. I am SO incredibly sad this series has ended. It is a great family show, show for parents, and really a show that anybody can watch and relate too
Marvelis T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is amazing. I was so sad when it ended but it's ending was beautiful. It's a wholesome show with wonderful family values. The actors and cast are wonderful and work great together. I will always be team Bravermen!!
Laci C.
South Bend, IN
Tear jerker! This show made you feel all the emotions!!! Just make sure you have a tissue when ever you watch it. You will need it. I want a family like they have! Everyone needs to see this show and enjoy this family!!!!!
Amber B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
3 stars cause I got bored after season 3. Now it's been so long I can't just jump back into it. Honestly I don't remember much so it wasn't interesting enough to retain to memory but good enough that I watched more than one season.
April R.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the best series that was cancelled. I really wish they would've kept this one going. It had some similar story lines to other shows but the relationship dynamics that it showed were incredible through each character.
Anne Marie B.
Depew, NY
Parenthood is a show that relates to everyone and their family. It showed a different side to parenthood than other shows on TV. I loved the scene when Christine was going to give birth! The actors are down to earth and they made you believe you were right there with them. It's a must watch show for any age.
Christy R.
Leander, TX
Probably one of the most relatable series in television history. All the characters are genuine and a good reflection of family relationships. No topics were off limits and you cry, laugh, mourn, etc. right alongside them.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.