BY PARENTHOOD

• Never heard of this one but as a parent, I am curious! W...5 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
T. B.
I wish this show was still on air. I didn't watch this when it start but binge-watched the first 4 seasons in order to watch the final season live. This Is Us (also on NBC) somewhat fills the void, but this show was amazing.
Emily C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I stopped watching this show after a while but I really like it. I got a little lost with the storyline at parts but overall it is a really good show. I wish it was on television more often so I would be able to watch it more.
Erin S.
I love this show. It deals with real family issues. It is easy to relate to the family while you are watching this show. I really like some of the actors/actresses that portray the characters. Watching this show also helps to take you away from the stressful day you have had. It makes you smile, laugh and cry.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana, KY
This was one of my favorite shows. I wished it was on longer. It was one I felt a family could still sit down and watch together and not be embarrassed at some of the things on. A great show that showed the love of family.
Xueying H.
A wonderful TV series about a family that spans 3-4 generations. The stories are very realistic--nothing is too perfect and the problems are very relatable. It really shows the human condition and it makes you root for this family. It's a feel-good tv show, even though you end up crying through a lot of it.
Jessica S.
Winston Salem, NC
Such an AMAZING show. It has an amazing story line and is very relateable to all ages/walks of life. I highly recommend this show to everyone, but especially those who have someone close to That,that has autism/aspbergers.
April R.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the best series that was cancelled. I really wish they would've kept this one going. It had some similar story lines to other shows but the relationship dynamics that it showed were incredible through each character.
Kenzie E.
Love love love this show! I cried at almost every single episode, which is a good thing for me. The actors are amazing, they make you feel like you're living life with them. Absolutely must watch this tv show over and over!
Laci C.
South Bend, IN
Tear jerker! This show made you feel all the emotions!!! Just make sure you have a tissue when ever you watch it. You will need it. I want a family like they have! Everyone needs to see this show and enjoy this family!!!!!
Shannon K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! I was so sad when they ended it. A great show about a family going through life and everything that comes with it. One of the only shows, I think, that is the closest to a real depiction of family.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.