BY PARENTHOOD

• Never heard of this one but as a parent, I am curious! W...5 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Charlotte D.
Mid way through this show and it has got me hooked! The actors and characters are amazing and it is so touching yet funny at the same time. It's so real life and points to real life problems and successes which I love for the honesty. Very very strong show for people into realistic heartwarming and comedy shows!
Alyssa B.
I miss this show! I cried so much when it ended! I loved every character and each personality. I watched every episode more than one time. Great actors and the acting was on point. This is definitely a must watch show even though it ended.
Tina A.
Parenthood follows the lives of the Braverman's. This eclectic family experienced a unprecedented amount of drama, but the character are likable. You find yourself rooting for this family. I was always inspired by closeness of the family. I always enjoyed watching their big family dinners at the grandparents house.
Katie D.
Carbondale, IL
TEAM BRAVERMAN FOR LIFE. This show will eat your soul. It's so good and emotional and funny. Everyone is beautiful and attractive and they have the best houses ever. By season 3 you will be crying at every episode so watch out.
Paige V.
Cincinnati, OH
Loved this show! So sad it has ended. It does a great job of portraying the different challenges families face. Each child of the main family has their own difficulties within their families. Great acting and emotion invoking.
Jessica M.
This is such an amazing show! I would love to have been in a family like in parenthood! They literally have almost everything you can think of going on in their lives. I LOVE the diversity! It opened my eyes to a lot of things that I had no idea of! Highly recommend to anyone who loves to watch feel good TV shows.
Alicia Y.
Great show! Definitely a tear jerker. I pretty much cried every episode!! I love Crosby he's so cute and changes so much throughout the whole show .. there seems to be real life scenarios in the show and I can appreciate that.
Erin T.
Newbern, TN
I was SO SAD when this show went off the air!! I was completely hooked. The Bravermans stole my heart. Adam most especially, he was the perfect husband. I wish this was still on and if you haven't seen it, look it up on Netflix!
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I didn't think this show would be that great but it is actually super funny. The jokes are pretty much things we think but don't say out loud and in this show they say them out loud (obviously) and that is what makes it so funny.
Makayla B.
Platteville , WI
All time favorite TV show. Every episode will make you laugh and cry! So many emotions throughout the show as it relates so much to real life. It's nice for a show to portray life not as picture perfect but how we actually live!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.