BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Danielle  B.
Fort Jennings, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show made me cry every episode. The amount of real life events within this show made you feel for the actors and people going through those situations in real life. I love this show because of the relatability to my life and others. I would suggest to watch this alone, unless you like crying in front of people lol!
Melissa A.
West Plains, MO
By far my favorite series in the last several years. This show has much to offer to a wide audience and each story line is absolutely excellent. They hit on issues many other shows barely skim over. They were respectful to their audience as well in that they did not create unnecessary drama and unaddressed cliffhangers.
Megan F.
I really loved this show. Even though I am not interested in being a paren't it still made me cry almost every episode. The first episode was hard to keep track of everyone since there are so many characters in the family but I caught on quick. It's a shame it was canceled but at least there was a proper farewell season.
Vanessa M.
Lakeland, FL
This show is super fun. I laugh, I cry, I smile. The family as a whole is my favorite. I can't say it's similar to other shows I've seen. The acting is great and all the actors play their parts well. I highly recommend this show!
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am watching through this show with my husband right now. It is so wonderful. So realistic about the every day ups and downs of life. So truthful that it hurts at times but I am in love with the cast and can relate to the cast in so many ways.
Cristy F.
Judsonia, AR
I absolutely LOVE Parenthood. It is one of my all time favorite shows and the actors became some of my favorite. It depicts real life situations and helped bring awareness to autism and how it affects people's families, schools, friendships and the workplace. It is one of the best all time series in television history!
Frankie F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a great show! binge watched for a few months to get through the series and it was worth it. some of the characters (especially julia's family) were annoying, but max was my absolute favorite. gave a great insight on asperger's.
Nicole B.
Lithonia, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS SHOW. It's absolutely hilarious. The actors are amazing. Especially because Lorelei from Gilmore Girls is in the show!! Love her. I want to watch more seasons hopefully they make more!!! I would recommend this to others.
Parenthood is hilarious! I recently purchased the entire season box set. Lauren Graham is amazing (reminds you still of Lorelai) and Craig T. Nelson plays a wonderful role as patriarch. Great for the family, love that it has a consistent story line, but does touch briefly on same s3x relationships later in the series.
Jocelyn D.
Londonderry, NH
This was like watching my crazy family unfolding in front of me. The characters and acting was amazing and the story line always had something different to address. There were different families within in the one big family and different relationships within all of that as well, which made it feel more like real life.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.