BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Chelsea C.
Medford, MA
I first starting watching Parenthood when i was obsessed with Michael B Jordan (season 2 epi 7), but I went back to watch from the beginning because it was so relatable. Being that I'm a black woman and this show is pretty...white, I didn't think I could relate. but it's so real and funny and sad and happy. Just awesome.
Jasmine K.
Denver, CO
This show made me laugh, cry, get so angry and then start laughing. It is a show that certainly has some stereotypes but also uses those charactersame to teach you things. The actors are incredible and the plot is definitely one to watch. This show is dramtic, hilarious and also one of the best shows I have ever seen.
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
You'll laugh... You'll cry... And then you'll cry some more. It is a beautiful depiction of a real life family with real like struggles. Each character has their own engaging and relatable points but will also drive you crazy sometimes!
Elizabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
All the feels when watching this show. Lauren Graham brings her sarcastic nature to this family comedy that nearly everyone can relate to. The real life events that draw viewers in bring laughter and tears in nearly every episode
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love the Bravermans!! This is the most realistic show I have ever watched. You will laugh, you will cry, and you will miss the entire clan whenever you finish the series. Wish they would add on to see where the family goes. Love it!
Awilda C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Omg! I love parenthood , if your a paren't yourself you should watch this i really recommend it. The only thing I don't like about it was that I finished it already and they don't have any more seasons. Overall one of my top shows .
Megan F.
I really loved this show. Even though I am not interested in being a paren't it still made me cry almost every episode. The first episode was hard to keep track of everyone since there are so many characters in the family but I caught on quick. It's a shame it was canceled but at least there was a proper farewell season.
Danielle  B.
Fort Jennings, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show made me cry every episode. The amount of real life events within this show made you feel for the actors and people going through those situations in real life. I love this show because of the relatability to my life and others. I would suggest to watch this alone, unless you like crying in front of people lol!
Parenthood is hilarious! I recently purchased the entire season box set. Lauren Graham is amazing (reminds you still of Lorelai) and Craig T. Nelson plays a wonderful role as patriarch. Great for the family, love that it has a consistent story line, but does touch briefly on same s3x relationships later in the series.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am watching through this show with my husband right now. It is so wonderful. So realistic about the every day ups and downs of life. So truthful that it hurts at times but I am in love with the cast and can relate to the cast in so many ways.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.