BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Summer H.
Puyallup, WA
This show is my favorite ever!!!!! If you haven't watched it please do!!! All the seasons are on Netflix. It's so addicting. I finished all the seasons in like two weeks. It's so sad but funny and dramatic at the same time. I love this show!
Paola M.
El Paso, TX
I was extremely sad when I heard there wasn't going to be another season for this show. It made me cry, it made me laugh, and I would watch it again and again. It really makes you think and appreciate family. Shows how nobody's perfect.
Jessie M.
Temperance , MI
This show kept me interested throughout all the seasons. I loved the characters and the people who played them. At the end my heart was broken and I wanted there to be more episodes! The writer definitely did an amazing job with the show
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The show keeps things real and shows the true life of dysfunctional families. When you can get caught up in a show with real life drama then you can't go wrong. Parenthood is emotional and raw and that makes for great t.v. in my opinion.
jennifer c.
I'm addicted to this show and I have no idea why. I find Sara to be exactly like the Lorelei character from Gilmore Girls. They are self centered and unaware. I think that Adam is both smug and a martyr at the same time and I don't even know how that is possible. Yet I love this show and continue to watch the reruns. Go figure.
Kayla R.
Ozark, MO
This is a great family show that touches on many different life lessons. Definitely a must watch for the entire family. They acting was was great and the wide range of characters makes it easy for everyone to relate to someone on the show!
Denise S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have a son who is like Max. He has Aspergers. They aren't exactly the same, because each person on the autism spectrum is different, yet similarities are there. This show gave me a home. I watched it like 4 times. I love the way it ended.
Ashliegh C.
Blacklick, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My husband and I loved this show!! The actors were wonderful and they really pulled you into the story line. It definitely touched home with us being parents. I would recommend anyone to just start watching, you'll be hooked in no time.
Sandy H.
I love this show! It's a great show about family and the love, problems, ups and downs that they share. You will laugh, cry, and feel all the feels while watching. Definitely recommend it for people who like to watch a good family drama.
Frances F.
N Hollywood, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this show so much, and am so sad it's ended. Great story about an awesome family. So many emotions in every episode, from laughter to tears. Have recommended this multiple times when people are looking for something new to watch.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.