BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Kelsey R.
Rockford, IL
My all time favorite show! I have re-watched this show many times! I feel like it is similar to other TV series, but Parenthood is the best! Awesome actors and acting! My favorite scene is when Amber has her son. Absolutely a must watch TV show.
Crystal P.
Port Orchard, WA
parenthood is an amazing show with so much relateability in it. its different than most shows out there and tugs at your emotions. there last season finale was the most emotional and favorite for me aa I have been going through something similar
Allison M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The thing I loved about the series Parenthood was that it was wholesome without being hokey. All different types of families were part of the cast and family was showcased as an importance in life. Unfortunately the series ended but is available on Netflix!
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such an emotional series! I love it so much and how much reality there is! fantastic acting no complaints about this show. I would compare it to gilmore girls slightly. I have too many favorite scenes. Definitely need to watch this show for sure!
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
So sad when this show went off the air. I have a gap in my life now. There are many shows about families but not like this. My favorite scenes are with Max, what a great actor that guy is. I enjoyed the addition of Ray Ramano to the cast. This show is a must see for anyone who has a child with asbergers disease in the family, very endearing.
kaitlyn m.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love to watch family dramas. If you liked brothers and sisters, you will probably like this show too. I grew attachments to the characters, and left with them and cried with them as if they were my own friends and family. What a beautiful show.
Amanda S.
Freeville , NY
This show is the most heartwarming witty enjoyable show. I have seen every episode at least three times. It never gets old. The wide range of characters that make up the braverman family keep you wanting to know more! Ten out of ten would recommend.
Hope M.
Whenever I watch this show, I feel so invested in each characters life! It makes me desire to keep watching as I get pulled into the story line. It is similar to Gilmore Girls. Very family oriented. I would always recommend this to friends!
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show!!! It is so good. It's like real life...there will be something great happen and then something heartbreaking happen. This show had me laughing and crying and smiling from ear to ear. I loved following the great life of the Bravermans.
Megan D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love. This. Show. So heartwrenching and real, while still being filled with humor - just like real life! The characters do a great job sucking you into their lives and problems. It's so easy to identify with everything they're going through!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.