BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Alison V.
Selden, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I never missed an episode. This show portraid real people and real life. I loved each actor. Everyone had a situation and the way they handled it was amazing and so down to earth.
kelly k.
Inwood, WV
Easily one of my all time favorite shows hands down!! I don't know if I've ever seen a more realistic down to earth dramedy. My favorite scene was when one of the characters found out she was pregnant and you can see that they didn't hide all of her imperfections or mistakes. She is crying. Make up running, hair a mess, some acne and dark circles and can barely speak and the whole scene just felt so real and as if you were right there with her. Yes it was an almost awkward scene but that's what made it feel so realistic and emotional. Like I said it's a great show and I cried when it ended lol.
Lesley S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This TV Show seemed to touch on about every topic a "normal" family would face from happy, sad and everything in-between, just like real life.

I also think the brother and sister interactions were great, they can be mad and blow off steam without it becoming a huge battle it always came back to family love. The marriages seemed so real, with all the different situations and activities going on and how they balanced or didn't' balance it. My favorite part was the relationship between the family, all the aunts and uncles and the children and grandparents.

I'm going to miss this TV series...
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Are you ready to cry? If not, don't turn this on. It's an earth shattering, view changing television show that will leave you beggingg for more when it ends. The show itself has an amazing slew of actors and actresses, my favorites being Erika Christensen and Lauren Graham. The skills do not disappoint as all the characters are amazingly powerful. They depict a family of four grown siblings, muddling through life win their own children and drama. If you choose to watch Parenthood, which I highly recommend, I would be ready for your heart to ache and to fall in love with the Bravermans.
Shayna B.
Saint Paul, MN
Absolutely love this show and all the characters. The are very relatable to my real life :) i seen all the seasons on netflix and i highly recommend you to as well you won't be disappointed
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show made me want to have a big family. I rarely every cry for televisions shows but I cried at the end of this one. I really became connected to the characters and their stories and the family as a whole. I watched this on Netflix, I personally cannot keep up with a television on a weekly basis or from season to season, so when I saw the entire series was on Netflix I decided to watch it, and once I started I couldn't stop. Some of the actors I have seen before, others were not as known. Some of my friends have watched the show and they too have loved it.
Charlsie N.
Such a good show! I have seen few shows with writing as wonderful as Parenthood. Their ability to accurately portray life from the parent's point of view is not only fascinating but insightful. The characters are all well developed and Lauren Graham is a goddess. Do yourself a favor and watch this show! I only give four stars for the fact that this show is 95% serious. That didn't stop me from binge watching, but with very few light hearted moments, it made for an emotional viewing experience. And good one, without tears, but could have used a bit more comedy!
Karolyn H.
Dickson, TN
This show is amazing. It talks about all kind of issues. No matter what this family is always there for each other. Will definitely tug at your heart strings. You may be laughing one minute and crying the next. Definitely a must watch!!
Sandra C.
Omaha, NE
Love the show, the characters, the diiferent families.
I like this better than Brothers and sisters; B&S is just so chaotic and they're always arguing. I like this family drama as they deal with their daily lives and how they each deal with it. Love Monica Potter adn Sam Jeiger (Spelling....(Plays Joel)!
Their teenage kids also deal with their problems, so we have the parents problems, grandparents problems as well as the kids......parents dealing with kids sex, withdrawl, drugs, cuteness, Asbergers, a child 'do-gooder' but mostly goes unnoticed
Stephanie T.
Tampa
If you've never watched an episode of Parenthood, do yourself a favor - watch. Just plan a few hours to binge-watch.

I'm the mom of a son with Aspergers and totally appreciated a show that featured a child with Aspergers and the challenges I faced during my life. I also appreciated the closeness the siblings in the show share - as I have a great relationship with my two brothers.

If you want a break from some of the shallow, useless crap you see on TV lately, do yourself a favor and watch Parenthood. You're in for a treat.
Earn $204/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Victoria F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I've never heard of this show. What network is it on?
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is based off of?
Lisa G.
Modesto, CA
What is the name of the last person to have a baby? And what is the baby's name?
Megan P.
Buffalo, NY
I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it! Are they making any more seasons, or have they completed the series?