BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Krystie M.
Perkasie, PA
Would recommend this show for anyone and everyone.. I mean wow.. Greta family show, feels like real people you actually know! Binge watched all seasons in a month. If you hate everything you'll still love this show! It has a really great cast too!
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely adore this show. It got me through my first pregnancy! It makes me laugh and makes me cry constantly. I can relate to it so much and the actors are so personable and likable. I recommend to any of my friends who are starting a family.
Rachel B.
Lexington, KY
This is a good show to put on if you're bored. It's not my favorite, but it isn't terrible. The characters are overly dramatic, but sometimes relatable. Gilmore Girls is a more poignant story, but if you enjoyed that one, you may like Parenthood.
Ijeoma S.
This is a very interesting family drama. It made me laugh and cry and hope and wish along with the characters. It follows a family called the Bravermans and their lives as they work through their issues in love, marriage, business, and child-raising.
andrea d.
Thermal, CA
Parenthood is such a fantastic family show. I was skeptical to watch it at first because I was afraid of it being too cheesy or corny but I'm glad I took a shot with this show. It truly changed my presepctive on family and how important family is.
Sarah H.
Wilkinson, IN
Wow, what a great family show! This show is moving, relatable, funny, and just great. The actors all work great together and really make the show. I will admit I did cry at the very end of the last season. I was sad to see it end. Love this show!
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This was such an all American family show. One family with so many different realities, trials, success. The actors did a great job. I was very bummed when the series ended, but I like how they showed everyone's future. I would recommend Parenthood
Jordan K.
Sinking Spring, PA
I LOVE THIS SHOW. Every episode made me laugh and cry. It does such a great job of depicting real families. I love the attention it brought to the Autism community and helped people to understand the disease. It tugs at the heart strings for sure
Elizabeth H.
This was a tear jerker. This was by far one of my favorite series. My oldest has autism. This was a beautiful story about a big close knit family. The ups and downs, highs and lows. They stuck by each other through it all! Grab a box of tissues!
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved Parenthood! I would recommend it to anyone who wants s great comedy. But Parenthood is more than that. It is a drama and every single episode I not only laughed but also cried. The emotions and empathy this show invokes is intense and wonderful .
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.