BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Arlene R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My friends got me hooked on this show. Let me tell you, there's probably not one episode where I don't have tears in my eyes, either because it's so touching or I'm laughing so much. A great show that touches on various aspects of real life problems.
Karielle S.
Pickerington, OH
This is the show you want to watch if you need a good cry every now and then. I watched all 6 seasons a lot faster than I would like to admit, but once you start watching, it is so hard to stop. It has a very different progression, bouncing from different characters' lives, but it is put together so flawlessly that it is impossible not to love.
Sara R.
Omg! I love love this show I could literally write a book about how much I love it. My mom also loves this show and we have talked extensively about it. You fall in love with characters and really root for them throughout the show. Personally Amber is my favorite character with the grandpa coming in close second. I couldn't recommend the show more.
Ashley S.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this show. I could relate to the family so much. It is definitely a show I got emotionally invested in. I laughed and cried. I loved the mother from Gilmore girls didn't have her stuff together because it was so different from her other roles.
Ofelia S.
Haltom City, TX
My husband and I love the show Parenthood. The actors are amazing and it is really heart filling and is a show so many people can relate to. We were so sad to know the show was over, They could have continued the show with so many different endings.
Heather S.
Alabaster, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite shows off all time! the family dynamic of the Bravermans is so fun and intimate, you beggingg to feel like part of the family yourself. from New babies, to medical diagnosis, life and death... live the journey of parenthood.
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such an emotional series! I love it so much and how much reality there is! fantastic acting no complaints about this show. I would compare it to gilmore girls slightly. I have too many favorite scenes. Definitely need to watch this show for sure!
Ashley L.
Elizabethtown, KY
I will forever be bummed out that this show came to an end. The Braverman family was incredible! Truly a family show that everyone should give a chance. I loved every character on this show and every actor who played them. Definitely a must watch.
Kelsey R.
Rockford, IL
My all time favorite show! I have re-watched this show many times! I feel like it is similar to other TV series, but Parenthood is the best! Awesome actors and acting! My favorite scene is when Amber has her son. Absolutely a must watch TV show.
Brook C.
Nashville, TN
What a great show. Constantly leaving me in tears. It's so real about both family and real struggles we all had while growing up. I love that the lady from gilmore girls is in it. This show is awesome and I recommend it to everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed watching.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.