BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Luci C.
Prior Lake, MN
I binged watched this on Netflix and I could not stop watching. Never have I laughed and cried so much with a TV show. To be honest I felt like they were my family. Loved this show and I'm so sad it's over. It handled some very sensitive issues suberbly.
Brianna A.
Horizon City, TX
This is a show that is extremely close to real life. I grew up in a close knit family, so this show really connected with me. I bawled when it ended. I would watch it all over again. I believe its a truly special series that encompasses the importance of family.
Lupita M.
Garner, NC
Parenthood is a great mix of quick/snap humor and drama to make for great TV. The family make up is believable as siblings and extended family. It hits on serious issues that pull on your heartstrings and also does not solve nice and clean with a happy ending all the time. Definitely worth the hour of your time. Great for binge watching on Netflix!
Kateland H.
Stanford, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
After watching the first episode , I was hooked. This series has so many characters and situations that everyone can relate to someone or something in the show. I felt like a Braverman and now that the show has ended I feel like I've lost my family.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of the best shows I have ever watched! I cannot count how many times I cried and laughed along with these characters. Very relatable casting and you begin to feel like part of the family! Definitely a must if you are looking for a new show to binge watch!
Luiza C.
san bruno, CA
THIS. SHOW. IS. AMAZING. I have watched all the seasons to date! My favorite scenes are 100% any scene with Crosby, Jasmine & Jabbar! I also love watching Julia & Joel! The actors and storyline is amazing i would most definitely recommend to a friend.
Claire T.
Saint Louis, MO
Heartwarming and real. Love getting my Lauren Graham and Dax Shephard fix and sincerely miss the heart that so clearly ruled over this show. Max was expertly written. If you liked Brothers and Sisters be sure to check this show out, you'll love it.
Haley D.
I love this show. I binged watched the entire series on Netflix and when it ended i was so sad because I just wanted more episodes it was that good. It's emotional, it's happy, it's perfect for anyone
Who is a parent or even if you aren't a parent. I love this show.
Kelsei P.
Cedartown , GA
My favorite Show! i loved how it dealt with real world issues and wasnt overly dramatic! i loves the plot and how each character was! The actors were great in each role they played in! I loved to see each family and how they acted when troubles came!
Shana C.
One of my all time favorite shows. This is such a wonderful show! Great story lines, great actors. I love how they have funny parts in it as well as such good written plots. It has made me cry, laugh, smile, angry, happy...just so much. It is a must watch show and I wish it would come back on with new episodes. It should have never went off the air.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.