BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Michelle P.
Renton, WA
This also is an amazing show that hits to the heart of any home! The real realities family face and the struggles the average family goes through can relate to this show but this show also gives real reality ending that can end in positive ways! Great show
Cam C.
This show is so funny and also so relatable! I think all families should watch it! I have so many favorite scenes I can't even pick just one out! There was such good acting for this TV series. It is similar to a lot of the other family shows. But better.
Dorothy H.
Westbrook, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Was my all time favorite show. I am so sad that the show ended. It was funny and sweet and there was never a bad or boring episode. They touched on so many things and dealt with problems and circumstances that "real" people deal w in their daily lives.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is such an amazing show. People really need to watch this. It can teach people about Aspergers and the effects it can have on the kids who have it. You get to see what happens at home versus just what you hear about or what you may or may not see in school.
Caitlin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I fell in love with the Bravermans. I felt like I was a part of the family. I've laughed with them, cried with them, and everything in between. The acting is wonderful and the storyline is so relatable to real life. This is a definite must watch for all.
Kim S.
Royal Oak, MI
Parenthood is such a great show. You get it all - humor, drama, romance. The characters are easy to relate to and episode plots feel like something straight from your own family. The show is a nice change of pace in the age of reality TV. Highly recommend.
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great modern family drama, dealing with all sorts of family issues throughout the generations. Situations between sibling interplay and relations, and relating to aging adults, this show is similar to the TV show "Family" with Kristy MacNichol, back in the day.
Pam P.
Virginia Beach
As a fan of Lauren Graham, i had high expectations for this show. It did nothing but deliver more than i could ever expect, or want. I laughed with this family, cried with this family, and felt as though i was part of this family. So sad the show ended!
Michelle T.
This is one of my favorite shows of all time. I love that it tells an on going story. I also like that it talks about what real families are going through. All the actors so such a great job. There is also some good comic relief too that keeps you going.
Michaela W.
Best show, hands down! I came across it on Netflix to give it a try and I instantly became addicted and obsessed. It's one of the most "real" shows I have ever watched. I loved the plot, characters, and how it made me feel. I've recommended this show to so many people!!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.