BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Luci C.
Prior Lake, MN
I binged watched this on Netflix and I could not stop watching. Never have I laughed and cried so much with a TV show. To be honest I felt like they were my family. Loved this show and I'm so sad it's over. It handled some very sensitive issues suberbly.
Christine P.
Weatherford, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Show should be called "please make me cry uncontrollable fits of emotion for hours" ... But loved it's treatment and revealing of what it's like to work with and have a family member with different needs. Every piece of the story was very family and parenting centered.
Rachel L.
Canton, MI
One of my favorite shows - made be bawl countless times. The show is so well-casted and well-written. Everything is portrayed in a realistic way that really tugs at the heart strings. What an awesome show - you will watch this and want to be a Braverman!
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite shows of all time. An amazing cast brought to life very real stories of families across generations and circumstances. It's based off the late 80's movie of the same name but it is so much deeper and better than a lot out there.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is such an amazing show. People really need to watch this. It can teach people about Aspergers and the effects it can have on the kids who have it. You get to see what happens at home versus just what you hear about or what you may or may not see in school.
Diana C.
This is one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. It's got real life stories that make you laugh and then will have you crying 5 mins later. I hope this show stays on for a long time. No, it's not similar to others tv shows that i have seen before.
Dorothy H.
Westbrook, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Was my all time favorite show. I am so sad that the show ended. It was funny and sweet and there was never a bad or boring episode. They touched on so many things and dealt with problems and circumstances that "real" people deal w in their daily lives.
Deanna G.
San Antonio , TX
My husband was a fan before I started watching. I think it is because while it is a family drama it does a good job showing the mens perspective in these situations. I didn't start watching it till the 2nd season and now I am hooked. The things that this family goes through are very relatable and I swear I cry at every episode but i love every minute of it.
Cassidy F.
One of my FAVORITE tv shows ever!!! If you love comedy with some heartfelt moments, then this is your show too. My whole family enjoys it from high school age to older adults. This show is never slow and by the end you will feel like a Bravermen yourself!
Nicole S.
Brookline, MA
I loved this show and I was sad knowing it was over when I watched the season finale. It's a great feel good show to watch in the evenings after a long day of work. It shows what it's like to be family in this day and age. I would definitely recommend it!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.