BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Lori R.
Plain City, OH
Best show ever. I miss it, but I loved the way it wrapped up. If you haven't watched it, you should. The characters were so well-developed and the casting was spot-on. I'm a huge Lauren Graham fan - I was thrilled when Sarah became more than a supporting role.
Meredith S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Probably one of my most favorite TV shows. I'm sad the series has come to an end. I loved the family values intertwined in the shows. The acting is good. I really like Lauren Graham (Gilmore Girls). It is a MUST WATCH. Its worth catching it on DVD or Netflix.
Kendal P.
Memphis, TN
Hands down the best show to ever hit TV. You have your comedy factor but more than anything you have your real life relatibility. A show where you finally free like they got things right. A show finally built upon the same morals you strive to raise your family. A show that will equally make you cry and laugh. Hands down, the Bravermans have my heart!
Michaela W.
Best show, hands down! I came across it on Netflix to give it a try and I instantly became addicted and obsessed. It's one of the most "real" shows I have ever watched. I loved the plot, characters, and how it made me feel. I've recommended this show to so many people!!
Michelle S.
the only show that will ever make me cry. best show on earth, the actors are such a variety of stars, good acting skills, nothing like anything I've ever seen before. theres times where i want to choke the actors but then you watch them grow its amazing
Rachel K.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is wonderful. The cast is so varied but equally talented. One of my favorite scenes involves Max and his Grandpa who is just trying to understand his Autism. All the actors are very strong and do a wonderful job. It has something for everyone.
Stacie M.
Layton, UT
Oh I'm going to cry just thinking about parenthood. Could somebody resurrect this show? I mean I'm giving 'This is us' a try and it was pretty good today, but I just can't believe anything can measure up to parenthood! Maybe I'll start watching it again !
Michelle P.
Renton, WA
This also is an amazing show that hits to the heart of any home! The real realities family face and the struggles the average family goes through can relate to this show but this show also gives real reality ending that can end in positive ways! Great show
Nicole S.
Columbia, TN
One of the best shows I've had the pleasure of watching. You seriously get so sucked in! This family deals with real life situations you can't help but relate to. I'm so so sad it ended ! But if you're thinking about watching this show, don't hesitate !
Emily B.
South Jordan, UT
If you need a drama that's very "real life" with great emotional ties, this is it. I've never seen a more real show, with more relatable characters and plots. It's beautifully done and has just the right amount of comedy, too. Can't wait to watch it again.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.