BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Rachel G.
Hickory, NC
This is a really great and addicting show! I originally started watching it for Lauren Graham because I have been obsessed with Gilmore Girls for years. This show has so many good actors in it. It has a lot of story lines, which can be kind of distracting but I still love that. It is an amazing show that really develops the characters. I highly recommend this one!!
Summer Y.
Greendale , IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Grab the tissues. I watched the whole series in a few weeks over holiday break after not seeing it for a couple years. The acting in some parts aren't great but the content makes up for it. The story line really flows and pulls you in and makes you think of your family
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show. I binge watched in on Netflix. LOVE IT!! I cried when it was over, not only because of what was going on in the show, but because I knew that I couldn't watch it anymore! I loved it so much! I would definitely recommend! It really is an awesome show.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a great show to watch on Netflix. I watched this at a time when there wasn't much on TV (summer), and I really enjoyed this show. The characters are relatable and you come to fall in love with this family. I enjoyed watching them grow throughout the show.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great wholesome family show. Was so sad to see it go. A great cast of lovable characters that made you feel like part of the family week after week. They don't make shows like this anymore. The season finale was the best...and saddest. Definitely recommend.
Julie P.
Aurora, CO
One of my favorite shows that I can watch with my kids in the room. The Braverman family has its issues like everyone but are at their best when they rally behind each other. The characters are endearing with real life issues such as teen pregnancy aspergers.
Annie P.
North Vernon, IN
Where do I begin? This is hands down one of the very best TV shows I have ever watched. I laughed. I loved. I cried... every single episode, and I loved it! To me, if a book, movie, or TV show can move me to tears, it's good, so this show is extremely good!
Desiree F.
City Industry, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is so good! It's funny, sad, shocking.... I just get all these different emotions watching it. I'm so sad it ended! It had great actors and actresses like Craig nelson. I just like how a lot of people can relate to the struggles they face in the show.
Nikki C.
Wilmington, DE
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a cute show. I started watching it when it first came out and I really liked it. Unfortunately I'm not caught up with the new seasons. But this was a really good show and it does have a lot of actors and actresses of high quality present in the show.
Brittany L.
I loveeee parenthood!!! It has the laughter, drama and suspicion that you love in your shows. The actors are amazing and the plot is even better. I binge watched all the season's in a week. The only thing I dont like is that they don't make any more episodes.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.