BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite shows on TV. I still do not know how the writers managed to take such a cliche and overplayed subject and make it so unique and personable and honest. When this show ended I felt like I was losing my family personally. So connected to these characters.
Kelly P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Literally the best show that I have ever watched. In my opinion this show is highly under-rated and is just now getting a fraction of the attention it deserves (and that is coming from a girl who doesn't often like to share her shows with others). Its a comedy, drama, fun-loving, romantic story of a wonderful family and all the craziness that comes with it. amazing.
Amy N.
Ballwin, MO
This television show is hilarious and I can relate to it so much because I have two young kids. I can't help but laugh every time I watch it. Definitely entertaining and keeps my attention throughout. The cast is great! I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Alisa H.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was an awesome family dramedy! All the actors here created characters that made me cry and laugh and get very invested in this show. Really good family shows are few and far between now, and this one was perfect. A little more mature, so don't let kids watch.
Janice B.
Haslet, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love watching this television show because this show how you can be a paren't when ready so this show tell you how on becoming a parents and that responsibility is anther thing and having a baby is a hard responsibility the crying and making the milk of bottles.
Brianna T.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love this show so much! There were so many emotions, I felt like I was a part of the family. Sounds cheesy.... but I finished the show in a about a month ( which is good for me). I've recommended a ton of friends to watch it and not one person has been let down.
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've never cried and laughed more! This show is so similar to my life- so relatable! I got to know each of the characters and I'll never forget this series! I recommended to everyone! Make or female, young or old, there is something in this show for anyone I know!
Summer Y.
Greendale , IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Grab the tissues. I watched the whole series in a few weeks over holiday break after not seeing it for a couple years. The acting in some parts aren't great but the content makes up for it. The story line really flows and pulls you in and makes you think of your family
Pam M.
Traverse City, MI
One of my all time favorite shows on tv. The perfect mix of drama, comedy and real life situations. It will touch your heartstrings and make you laugh. Many relating story lines as well. Watch the WHOLE series on any streaming video service. It's worth your time.
Joanne C.
Oakland, CA
I watched all the episodes and all of the seasons religiously! I felt like I knew the family after just a few seasons. The family dynamics and conflicts they explored within the show were both relatable and interesting. I was sad there are are no more new seasons.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.