BY PARENTHOOD

• Never heard of this one but as a parent, I am curious! W...5 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Andrea P.
This is my all time favorite TV show! It has a great mixture of romance, comedy, and drama. We used to call it the more realistic version of those soap operas that everyone loved. Beware. There are lots of sad, tear jerking episodes, but that's what makes it so good!
Britnee F.
Greensboro, NC
Love this show! The morals it has behind it are great! The actors are amazing and it really feels like their family and you can't tell they are acting! I'm so ready for the next season to come out! Its definitely a must watch and doesn't really compare to another show.
Katie R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is by far one of my favorite television series! I love how the more you watch the show, the more you feel as if you're a part of their family. I have laughed, cried, and loved along with the families in this show. I highly recommend it! It is definitely a MUST WATCH!
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was so upset when this show ended. This is not your typical family drama show - it's real, raw situations that make you realize how normal your life actually might be. The characters are real and you can relate to them on many levels. All around a fantastic show.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
I have seen the entire series, and while I enjoyed it, near the end I began to look back on certain characters with mixed feelings, and many story lines with tedium for having lasted much longer than necessary. However, the acting is wonderful, and overall most of the stories told are relatable and important. Worth a watch, feel good show, but doubtful I will revisit it.
Melani F.
Orland Park , IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This one is heart-wrenching! The characters are all so relatable that you instantly get sucked into the story line. I laughed and I cried right along with these characters. I definitely recommend Parenthood to everyone but beware, you WILL get invested in this one!
Rachel G.
Hickory, NC
This is a really great and addicting show! I originally started watching it for Lauren Graham because I have been obsessed with Gilmore Girls for years. This show has so many good actors in it. It has a lot of story lines, which can be kind of distracting but I still love that. It is an amazing show that really develops the characters. I highly recommend this one!!
Kelly P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Literally the best show that I have ever watched. In my opinion this show is highly under-rated and is just now getting a fraction of the attention it deserves (and that is coming from a girl who doesn't often like to share her shows with others). Its a comedy, drama, fun-loving, romantic story of a wonderful family and all the craziness that comes with it. amazing.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
This is great for people who like drama. There are so many different turns going around that sometimes it is sad and sometimes it is happy. Overall, this is a great show because it is unique and different from other shows that I have seen. I would recommend this.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
I binge watched this show on Netflix. I thought it would just be a show I watched while cleaning, for noise. I got really into! I love Dax who plays Crosby on the show! I loved that it had many of seasons. It is a definite must watch especially if you are parent!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.