BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Kaytlin B.
Bakersfield, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show. It hits all the reqs for a great show. Funny, relatable, tear jerker at times. The actors really make you feel the love in this family. You just love all the characters. Tragic moments, funny moments, everything in between. I binge this show often!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is an amazing show. I recommend this show to anyone that loves family and loves to watch families that aren't always put together. Lauren Graham is one of my favorite actresses. This show is not only funny but also helps show what real family problems can be like.
Amber K.
I watched this entire series. They definitely had an all-star cast and many lovable characters. I was invested in every story line. I won't spoil anything, but I must say that the ending of a series can really ruin the whole thing. The ending to this was satisfying.
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My husband and I discovered this show when I became pregnant with our 1st child. We fell in love with this show and the characters. This show was so inspiring that we were extremely dissapointed it ended so soon. Now we have similar mentality when raising our children.
Lauren H.
Clearwater, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show very well may be my FAVORITE of all time! The story lines, the family ties, the sweet (and sometimes devastating) family events that happen through out each season - it's all so addicting and absolutely one that I love to binge watch and then rewatch again!
avery b.
Philadelphia, PA
Parenthood was one of the best series I have watched on television. I started it on Netflix and immediately got addicted. I caught up to the most recent season and started watching every week. This is one of the most relatable shows I have watched. You can laugh and cry with the characters. You get so involved that you start feeling as though you know the characters.
Elisa P.
Orlando, FL
I related to Parenthood so much. The family dynamic is incredible and reminds me of mine. I love the Max character because he played an incredible role as an Asperger's child. I can relate because my son is too. You will laugh, cry, and love this family like I did.
Amber M.
Clintonville, WV
This is one of the best shows ever! It depicts a family and all of the drama and love that keep it going. Parenthood addresses many real-life situations and is an exceptional show for adult viewers of many ages. I recommend that if you're watching Parenthood on Netflix to allow yourself plenty of time, because once you start, you won't want to stop! Love, love, love it!
Danielle C.
Saint Charles, MO
I love, love, loved Parenthood. I recently finished binge watching the entire series on Netflix. This show made me wish I came from a big family. The actors were so good and the show demonstrated real-life situations. I highly recommend it, but remember even thought there are humorous moment be sure to have you tissues near by because it's an emotional rollercoaster!
Britnee F.
Greensboro, NC
Love this show! The morals it has behind it are great! The actors are amazing and it really feels like their family and you can't tell they are acting! I'm so ready for the next season to come out! Its definitely a must watch and doesn't really compare to another show.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.