BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Lauren H.
Clearwater, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show very well may be my FAVORITE of all time! The story lines, the family ties, the sweet (and sometimes devastating) family events that happen through out each season - it's all so addicting and absolutely one that I love to binge watch and then rewatch again!
Jenifer R.
I started watching this show on Netflix because I didn't know what else to watch and I got hooked! I binged and watched all 6 season in less than two weeks. Cosby and Sarah and zeek are my favorite characters. The amazing bond the bravermans have its unbelievable! I laughed I cried and cried some more at the end of the season 6 especially since I knew there was no more!
Keely D.
Gatlinburg, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Parenthood is so relatable even though I'm in college and have no kids. The characters made me laugh, cry, be angry, etc. I love the family dynamic of the show and it always made me want to be apart of a huge family. Such a sweet series and I was so sad when it ended!
Amanda K.
Dayton, OH
This was a really cute show! Not corny, but true to life. The actors were good. I appreciated the fact that it was family friendly and I didn't have to worry if my kids walked in while watching. I started to really connect with the characters as if I knew them lol.
Libby G.
I am currently watching this show on Netflix and I am so obsessed. The actors are great, and I think everyone can identify with at least one character. I would like to give it a special shoutout for being both hilarious and heartwarming, and for having a fabulous soundtrack.
Emily P.
Denton, TX
This show is so hilarious. I spent hours binge watching this show. I love the way the characters interact with each other. It is a fun-loving family show. I love how the family is always getting together at each others houses and having fun. It is a must watch show!
Danielle C.
Saint Charles, MO
I love, love, loved Parenthood. I recently finished binge watching the entire series on Netflix. This show made me wish I came from a big family. The actors were so good and the show demonstrated real-life situations. I highly recommend it, but remember even thought there are humorous moment be sure to have you tissues near by because it's an emotional rollercoaster!
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
I have seen the entire series, and while I enjoyed it, near the end I began to look back on certain characters with mixed feelings, and many story lines with tedium for having lasted much longer than necessary. However, the acting is wonderful, and overall most of the stories told are relatable and important. Worth a watch, feel good show, but doubtful I will revisit it.
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is an amazing show. I recommend this show to anyone that loves family and loves to watch families that aren't always put together. Lauren Graham is one of my favorite actresses. This show is not only funny but also helps show what real family problems can be like.
Natalie C.
I cannot recommend this show enough! It is funny and heartwarming. It has a similar feel to Gilmore Girls but is more broad in topics. The actors are incredible and play their role so well. They stay consistent and you fall in love with each unique one in the show!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.