BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Megan G.
Clinton, KY
LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!! I'm so sad it went off. I binge watched this and cried in my PJ's every night instead of going out and I was perfectly fine with that! It reminded me so much of my family and it shows real life like events and how to handle every situation with love!
Miranda B.
Great show.. I really like all of the characters and the family values that they have. The relationships are fun and a lot of the message is very lighthearted. Wonderful show for me to watch now that I have a daughter. There is also a bit of humor. I recommend this show.
Sierra B.
I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW! I'm watching it on Netflix and it's amazing. My favorite character is Maxx because he speaks his mind! This show is about 4 siblings who are grown and have their own family. They all fight some times but at the end of the day, they're family.
Danielle J.
Hartford City, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Amazing show! Some of the best acting and writing ever. The storylines are so unique, deep, interesting, and relatable. It is truly one of the best TV shows that I have ever watched. Extremely disappointed when it ended, but it will always have a special place in my heart.
Cierra N.
This show is a whirlwind of emotions. it made me laugh made me cry it was truly amazing. i would watch it all over again. Dax Shepard is a genius and i believe he was perfect for this show. It shows how families have their ups and downs but how they truly love each other.
Alisa G.
Wapello, IA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW!! I AM SOO VERY SAD THAT IT WAS TAKEN OFF THE AIR!!! IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS THAT HAS BEEN ON TV FOR A LONG TIME THAT WAS VERY SUITABLE FOR ALL THE FAMILY AND SHOWED REAL LIFE FAMILY PROBLEM/VALUES!!!
I I WOULD GIVE IT 25+++ STARS OUT OF 5!!
Lauren W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Be still, my heart! This show is a feel-good, laugh-out-loud, keep-the-tissues-handy classic from start to finish. The characters are so relatable. The Bravermans are as perfectly messed up as all of our own wacky families! A great, great show I cannot recommend enough!
Sarah S.
Pickerington, OH
This is a show about one family and how each family raises their kids. There aren't very many shows like it. It is addicting to watch. Each plot and episode draws you in more and more. I 100% recommend this show to anyone and everyone. Wish this series could go on forever.
Meryl J.
Great show! always love Lauren Graham's acting! Great storyline. So glad that it's on Netflix now! It's not similar to any TV shows that I can remember. I also appreciate how it brings insight and awareness to living with a special needs child. Would recommend watching!
Holly L.
Tacoma, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Started watching this show for Lauren Graham since I loved her in Gilmore Girls and was very surprised at how much I loved this show! The family dynamic is believable and very realistic. They are very relatable and deal with real world problems. Also, Dax Shepard is another great reason to watch :)
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.