BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Theresa K.
Lusby, MD
I literally binge watched this entire series in 5 weeks while I was home after having surgery. This is a story that follows a family throughout several years. There is laughter, tears and anger. You will fall in love with all of the characters.
Jana D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the best shows on television. It's somewhat of a family drama/ comedy, and it's written brilliantly. The characters were cast so perfectly, I can't imagine anyone stepping in and making it as cohesive as it is. They talk like real families, with real problems. They tend to speak over each other, not necessarily in a rude interruptive way...just the way you speak when you're with friends or family. They address issues that are surprisingly so relatable. It's very real, relevant, and extremely heartwarming. It's proof that no ones family is perfect. But no one knows or loves you more than them. In all of it's crazy disfunction, the times for laughter are many and it really is good laughter. I can't say enough about this show. If you have t watched it, I really encourage to start with the pilot episode and see what you think!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I love this family friendly tv show! So many real problems that take place day to day and when they hurt, you feel it. They walk you through a tearful journey but always show how strong they are throughout and they stick together. It's amazing.
Sterling M.
Marlton, NJ
Looking for a family show this is definitely it! Loving heart warming show about family love trust honesty and values. Highly recommend watching if you have not. Guaranteed to love it after just one episode.
Crystal L.
Springfield, VA
This show is amazing. I am 24 years old and I still love Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill so it was hard during the first episode to completely connect. I felt almost too young at first to relate but I appreciate the maturity this show begins with. It's a good wholesome show that sheds light on so many different family and relationship topics. Everyone is included in this show. All walks of life. You will laugh and cry with this family, you will ask questions about things you didn't think about or aspects of personalities you relate to. You will feel connected and time will melt away as they continuously grab your attention. This show expressively continues to keep a high quality throughout all the seasons. It doesn't give up on itself and it goes out maturely, calculated and appropriately. I watched this show and when I visited my mom and found out she had watched the show I realized how many age groups it reaches out to and it's beautiful. This show is impressive. Real, raw and relatable.
Maria M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS SHOW. I think getting my point across in this review will be a little hard. I don't think I can truly express how much I love this show. Everything about it is perfect, from the characters, to the actors, the MESSAGES, absolutely everything. I think it's great that it shows real life situations that many people struggle with & always gives a positive warm message. I can't tell you how many times I've cried watching this show both of happiness & sadness. This show is just wonderful. I've never seen anything depict the struggles of having a child with a disability so well while also sending it a beautiful message. I'm watching the entire show for the second time now & it just gets better & better. Truly makes me happy & I recommend it to everyone.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I was so incredibly sad to see this show go off the air. This shows is so real. The struggles of each person are real life. I laughed and cried, all in one episode often.
Heidi B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best show! Love every character. Everyone on the show is so relatable. Crosby is my favorite. Love the relationships between all the characters. 1/2 way through the first season you feel like you are apart of the family!!
Lindsey L.
Oh my goodness. I loved watching this show. I will tell you though, it is quite sad, and it will make you cry. You think you will be strong enough not to cry, but you will not be able to control it. The story is so good.
Jay J.
Fresno
This show is both hilarious and gut wrenching. The actors are phenomenal and their acting is so versatile. They’re all so different and have different journeys. It’s honestly such a well written show and slept on.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.