BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Michelle S.
Morrow, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of those show that ended to soon. The funny, charming, witty, touching writing was spot on each week. The actors were perfectly cast. I miss this show and hope to see a spin off of the kids lives one day soon. I think that would be a great follow up to the last scene.
Sada A.
Bellingham, WA
I fell in love with this family, their struggles and successes are those of any other families. This show brings many years, but with them comes so much hope. I've never felt more empty the the day parenthood ended, it was like loosing a second family. I love the braverns.
Meryl J.
Great show! always love Lauren Graham's acting! Great storyline. So glad that it's on Netflix now! It's not similar to any TV shows that I can remember. I also appreciate how it brings insight and awareness to living with a special needs child. Would recommend watching!
Danielle J.
Hartford City, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Amazing show! Some of the best acting and writing ever. The storylines are so unique, deep, interesting, and relatable. It is truly one of the best TV shows that I have ever watched. Extremely disappointed when it ended, but it will always have a special place in my heart.
Sierra B.
I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW! I'm watching it on Netflix and it's amazing. My favorite character is Maxx because he speaks his mind! This show is about 4 siblings who are grown and have their own family. They all fight some times but at the end of the day, they're family.
Samantha S.
One of my favorite shows of all time. This family is so endearing and the writing is incredible. It takes you right in, and you feel like one of the family. I've cried so many times watching this show, and I really feel like I learn something about life with every episode!
Elyse S.
Corona, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you love a good cry, THIS is the show for you. My daughter was diagnosed with Autism and this show really helped me understand it. The acting is amazing and I have watched all episodes at least 3 times, its so good. its very feel good and that last episode was amazing!
Megan G.
Clinton, KY
LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!! I'm so sad it went off. I binge watched this and cried in my PJ's every night instead of going out and I was perfectly fine with that! It reminded me so much of my family and it shows real life like events and how to handle every situation with love!
Sarah S.
Pickerington, OH
This is a show about one family and how each family raises their kids. There aren't very many shows like it. It is addicting to watch. Each plot and episode draws you in more and more. I 100% recommend this show to anyone and everyone. Wish this series could go on forever.
Katie M.
WILKES BARRE, PA
This show is my newest obsession! The Braverman's have me hooked. Its such an inspiring and good show full of family time, happiness, sadness, challenges, drama, it has it all! I love this show and I wish it would never end. I highly recommend watching this. It's so good!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.