BY PARENTHOOD

• Never heard of this one but as a parent, I am curious! W...5 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Tanisha P.
I'm only a few seasons into this show but because of Lauren Graham (Gilmore girl fanatic here) I had to watch and it is captivating to say the least. I love the dynamic in characters within the show and how family is such a heavy theme within it as I'm a family gal it's worth the watch :)
Carlie J.
Port Huron, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show honestly was so well written and well acted. My only complaint about this show is that they stopped filming it. I followed this show from the very first episode and I was never disappointed. I highly recommend this show for those who love critically acclaimed dramas.
Eve B.
Portland, OR
I came to this show long after the show came off the air and I am still sad that there aren't more episodes to watch. Each storyline is complex and you can't help but root for the Braverman family. Also, why would you ever sell that Berkley house! serious real estate jealousy.
Claire S.
Bear, DE
While I was pregnant and on bed rest, I discovered this little Netflix gem. I binge watched the whole first season that day. Totally love the character development and the way they tackled the hard, yet relevant topics. I am quite partial to anything Lauren Graham is in though.
Sarah C.
Oroville, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is so close to real life! It almost feels like a reality show at times, that's how "real" it feels. The characters always keep you entertained with how different they all are which makes for some good laughs and some cries. The writing and acting are very very good!
Dani H.
Lancaster, CA
a good family drama that pulls you in. i have been watching it on and off for years now and it never gets too cliche for me like some shows. every one i know who watches it loves it. has a good balance of humor and drama and real life problems that normal people face every day
Sheila R.
South Lyon, MI
What a great drama show, I'm so sad it's over. Acting is great, story lines are phenomenal. One of a kind series in my opinion. If you've never watched, I highly recommend doing so on Netflix or Hulu. A must watch for sure, especially now that we are in the summer off season.
Lexi V.
Clovis, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show reminds us that every family is dysfunctional in some way. I would wager, 99% of people can relate to at least one family attribute that this show brings to life. It brings up serious topics in such a beautiful way, you find yourself feeling all of the emotions the characters feel.
Claire O.
Newport, MN
This show will tug at your emotions, describe many people in your life, show you reality and make you laugh. It reminds me of modern family except a lot more realistic. I recommend watching this to anyone who loves to sit down and relax but also feel different types of emotions
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Wonderful family program that truly showcases how a family interacts with one another and handles all types of life situations. I always enjoyed that the family talked over one another because that is exactly how families are in real life. Great show, good moral value. Sad to see it go.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.