BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Mackenna O.
Chula Vista, CA
I watched every season and soon here I will probably watch it again. At first the characters annoyed the crap out of me!! They all were so irrational and implulsive! But then they characters grew on me and I began to love them lol at the end of the last season I was a little sad!
Hollie E.
Arizona
I am a huge fan of Lauren Graham which is the reason I started this show. The raw family aspect is truly great in every way. I fell in love with this show not immediately but I stuck around and it turned out to be for the better. It has family values, comedy, drama, and most importantly can relate to anyone at anytime in their life! A perfect show is rare; so here I give you Parenthood!
Sarah T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was one of my favorite shows, I was so sad when the last season came to an end. Fabulous actors/actresses, and the story line is realistic and humorous. Would definitely recommend to those looking for an overall great television show to watch. Available on Netflix right now too!
Samia D.
Chesterfield, MO
Parenthood relates the struggles and triumphs of a family. You can relate to what they are going through because the stories are very realistic and well written. I love it when all the family gets together , whether it is a wedding or a birthday you can see your family through them
Suzanne E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Loved this show. I think I cried during almost every episode. In a good way! This show makes you feel so attached to the characters and you really feel for them. Camille and Zeke are the best. I also love Dax Shepherd in this show. I wish it wasn't done! Bring back the Bravermans!
Kelsie M.
Maple Grove, MN
Parenthood is overall a very good show. The plot follows an extended family's day-to-day life. The characters all seem very realistic and dimensional, but once in a while the plot gets a bit too serious for my liking. Overall, this is a great series for people of all ages to enjoy.
Amal A.
Saint Anthony, MN
I absolutely LOVE Parenthood. I've watched all seasons more than one. The actors are amazing and every scene is so real. I've gotten emotionally invested in every character and I can't event count the amount of times I've cried while watching it. It's a must watch for every one!
Kathryn L.
New Bern, NC
When this show was cancelled it broke ,y heart. Their family was my family! The actors and acting were wonderful and was very family friendly. It reminded me of another favorite., Gilmore Girls, I highly recommend watching it with tissues to catch the tears of laughter and sadness.
Jessica K.
Southgate
This show will always be one of my favorites. I wish they didn't end it, but alas I can always binge watch. It's so relevant to families and the world today and really connects with your emotions. Amazing acting. I definitely recommend watching this, but be prepared for the tears!!
Ali L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Emotional, funny, joyous, gripping...Parenthood is such a wonderful show! Every storyline is captivating, and there is a character that everyone can relate to at some point in the series. It is definitely an emotional show with plenty of drama, and it's a fabulous show to binge watch!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.