BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This such a wonderful family show that talks about many different topics. The possibilities are endless. I have been a huge fan of Parenthood for years. I love love the characters. They are wonderful talented actor and actress.it is a must watch.,for sure.. Love love Parenthood.
Suzanne E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Loved this show. I think I cried during almost every episode. In a good way! This show makes you feel so attached to the characters and you really feel for them. Camille and Zeke are the best. I also love Dax Shepherd in this show. I wish it wasn't done! Bring back the Bravermans!
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
This show is so underrated in my opinion. The writing is superb and the performances are always amazing. You can tell that the cast really loves each other and works wonderfully with each other. It is so relatable and it makes you laugh and cry and it's just the perfect show to curl up on the couch and marathon.
Kelsie M.
Maple Grove, MN
Parenthood is overall a very good show. The plot follows an extended family's day-to-day life. The characters all seem very realistic and dimensional, but once in a while the plot gets a bit too serious for my liking. Overall, this is a great series for people of all ages to enjoy.
Justin C.
Plainfield, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really hope they would bring this show back to television! Parenthood was one of my favorite shows that was on television. The characters were very relateable to me and I cried at the series finale. Please bring this show back so we can see what has happened to these characters.
Lindsay T.
Greenfield, MA
Literally one of the best shows on television. Didn't think it would be something I would love this much, as I'm usually much more of a comedy/science fiction kind of girl, but man this show really tugs on the heart strings! From autism to cancer to LGBT, Parenthood really stays on the pulse of what's going on in this country. Superb casting, and I both laugh hysterically and cry my eyes out during just about every episode. What more could you ask for?!
Kathryn L.
New Bern, NC
When this show was cancelled it broke ,y heart. Their family was my family! The actors and acting were wonderful and was very family friendly. It reminded me of another favorite., Gilmore Girls, I highly recommend watching it with tissues to catch the tears of laughter and sadness.
Deidre T.
Overall the show had a great run, and while I will miss it I think they accomplished a lot. Each character had a great arc and it was nice to see a bit into the future during the final episode. It really was just like a great movie about regular life, no extra drama or anything.
Mackenna O.
Chula Vista, CA
I watched every season and soon here I will probably watch it again. At first the characters annoyed the crap out of me!! They all were so irrational and implulsive! But then they characters grew on me and I began to love them lol at the end of the last season I was a little sad!
Katie M.
Houston, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I went theough an emotional binge of watching this show. I was attracted to the cast at first, then fell in love with their stories. The family often yell at each other as a form of communication, which I had issues with, but it is part of their functionality and disfinctionality.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.