BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Heather L.
Greenville, SC
I miss this show so much. The characters were so touching, I felt like I was part of the Braverman family. Probably because they mimiced so much of my family. They need to come back or at least make a movie. This is a must watch show, if you don't like your famiky, you will love theirs.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA
Tear jerker!! This show has made me cry so many times, yet I've laughed uncontrollably because of the way it relates to normal families and situations everyday. I have related to this show on multiple occasions, and have re-watched the series 3 times! You won't regret watching this!
Amy D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I believe this is one of the best shows on TV. I love the family dynamics and that they focus on all the characters and their relationships with their other family members. I have Asperger's Syndrome and this is the first show I've watched where they actually touch on the subject and how it affects families and people's daily lives. They cast this show perfectly. I look forward to this show every week.
Mary B.
Cambridge, MA
Heartfelt, wonderful television my mom and I look forward to watching together. I've loved Lauren Grahm ever since Gilmore Girls and loved watching her and Mae Whitman and the rest of the family. I especially love the boy with asperger's, as it is very hard to find representation on TV.
Ali L.
Claremont, CA
Parenthood will make you cry, guaranteed. This is one of the only shows in recent years that I felt that I just HAD to watch live or the next day. You feel like you're a part of the Braverman family, and I was so sad when the series was over. I may do a re-watch of this one on Netflix.
Kyliegh Y.
Carlsbad , NM
I really love this show it shows the real struggles of parenthood and some realistic ways to handle the situation. I have never watched a show quite like it. Most of the acting is pretty good and they will have you waiting for the next episode all week! They also have seasons on Netflix
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm so glad I found this show on Netflix. It is television so it clearly doesn't always accurately depict life but Parenthood gives as accurate an account as I've seen so far. It paints all of its characters as real people and I find myself relating to all of them on one level or another.
Violet S.
New Orleans, LA
All the tears. This family show was my Gilmore girls replacement when they ended a because they had Lauren and it did wonders. Taught me about life and family and how nothing is perfect and that life can be tough but family no matter if it's friends or biological, will help you. Always.
Laura W.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My husband and I started binge watching Parenthood on Netflix and we are finishing season 5 now. I can say I am officially addicted and I'm dreading reaching the final episode! There's not enough TV shows out there that bring up so many different, and potentially controversial topics in such a positive way. If you're thinking about watching Parenthood, don't question just do it, you won't regret it!
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
Parenthood is one of those wonderful shows that you look forward to watching every week. It is a wonderful show to watch with the entire family. The characters are amazing, deeply developed and lovable because of their imperfections. I would highly recommend this without hesitation.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.