BY PARENTHOOD

• Never heard of this one but as a parent, I am curious! W...5 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
julia p.
Hilarious, sad and captivating. Like watching my family in twenty years! Amazing actors and theme throughout the show. One to make you laugh and cry and feel serious emotions along with the characters. Must watch!!!
Rachel G.
Kelowna, BC
Such an amazing show! I loved the various stories and families and how the writers managed to intertwine everything to create a truly amazing show. Amazing group of actors who defiantly know what they're doing!
Bryanne B.
Amazing show. I have an autistic little boy and the fact that they deal with similar issues on the show did so much for me when we first started out. Just knowing you're not alone makes the biggest difference.
Alexos M.
One of my favortie episodes yet. Always interesting with multiple story plots and conflicts happening. Touches on real life relatable problems and shows families overcoming very challenging obstacles. LOVE!!
Sierra T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Favorite family show out there. All the actors and actress' are the pefect choices for the role. The family is so real to pepole of large families and they deal with so many issues that are true to life. Great showand was sad to have watched the last episode.
Susan M.
Beeton, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
An amazing show, with an amazing cast. I love everything about this show from the over baring yet caring dad Braverman played by Craig T. Nelson to the talented Lauren Graham who plays single mom Sarah.
Gennax C.
This TV shows makes me feel so nostalgic & it makes you feel more appreciative of your family especially if you're living away from home. Makes me feel warm hearted after watching each episode. <3 it.
olivia a.
One of my all time favorite shows! It makes you feel like you're part of the Braverman clan, with all kinds of dilemmas and diversity this show follows the struggles of family and, well, parenthood.
Liz L.
Was a great show, so sad it ended. Had something for everyone- humor, politics, special needs children, alternative lifestyles, not everyone was perfect. Wish they'd make another season!
Diedre A.
Darby, PA
Great show don't have words for what this show makes me feel I'm an only child from a divorced household so shows like this always stay with me because of the interaction and dynamics
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.